Eindhoven

Started by Dinny Breen, May 04, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

Heading to a Eindhoven on a stag.

Anyone ever been? Recommendations etc all appreciated.
#newbridgeornowhere

screenexile

Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 04, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

Yes ... did not particularly like it as a stag venue not sure if it was the city or the characters on the stag. If you like smoking and a good amount of dive bars it's grand I suppose it just wasn't what I was expecting. We were there Saturday and Sunday and the Sunday was  very quiet in town.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: screenexile on May 04, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on May 04, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

Yes ... did not particularly like it as a stag venue not sure if it was the city or the characters on the stag. If you like smoking and a good amount of dive bars it's grand I suppose it just wasn't what I was expecting. We were there Saturday and Sunday and the Sunday was  very quiet in town.

It's a small stag, we're all friends for nearly 30 years so we could to the Vatican and have the craic. We're there Sunday too, thought it might be quiet. Only one smoker too..
#newbridgeornowhere

pedro

Soprano's restaurant does a nice steak.
There's a cool little brewery close to the city centre that has a pub attached - they do a mad selection of different beers so worth a look for an hour or two.
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

Dinny Breen

Quote from: pedro on May 04, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
Soprano's restaurant does a nice steak.
There's a cool little brewery close to the city centre that has a pub attached - they do a mad selection of different beers so worth a look for an hour or two.

Cool, any names?

#newbridgeornowhere

Tony Baloney

Have never heard of anyone going here on a stag so had a wee look and I'm f**king jealous! Looks like a beer drinkers paradise. Van Moll, City Brewery and the Bottle Distillery look worth visiting. Any room for a cling-on?  ;D

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 04, 2018, 10:32:06 PM
Have never heard of anyone going here on a stag so had a wee look and I'm f**king jealous! Looks like a beer drinkers paradise. Van Moll, City Brewery and the Bottle Distillery look worth visiting. Any room for a cling-on?  ;D

Ha! It does look good but screemexile has me worried.
#newbridgeornowhere