The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on April 10, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
Quote from: TabClear on April 10, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
Quote from: angermanagement on April 10, 2018, 09:40:43 AM
Can is supposedly out for the season. He's probably played his last match for Liverpool.

Time for VVD to justify his transfer fee. Keep the young full backs and goal keeper in check, guide Gini through the holding role and make sure Lovren has no brain fart moments.

Thats what I had read as well, albeit from a translated German source!

Moreno and Robertson were both injured on Saturday so you could have a scenario where Clyne plays at left back. Definitely testing the squad depth
It will really be tested if any of the midfield 3 get injured during the game. I'm not sure who they have to come on replace any of them. Can Klavan do a role in midfield  ;D
Push Clyne into right back and TAA to midfield. That is his natural position anyway. 😉

Captain Obvious

Imagine if Manchester City led 4-0 going into injury time tonight and Liverpool scored with the last kick of the game to go through.

Gabriel_Hurl

Milltown Row2

going to miss the match tonight, unless it goes to extra time, refereeing in shitty weather by the looks of it, anyways good luck, I'd rather Liverpool get hammered in the final that see City win tonight  ;)

Now what to put the bet on? Both teams to score City win? seems like the best bet for me..
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 10, 2018, 03:29:51 PM
going to miss the match tonight, unless it goes to extra time, refereeing in shitty weather by the looks of it, anyways good luck, I'd rather Liverpool get hammered in the final that see City win tonight  ;)

Now what to put the bet on? Both teams to score City win? seems like the best bet for me..

Whatever you do don't put a bet on us to win ye fecker!!!

Rich Ricci

Expecting a big reaction from City tonight after 2 consecutive defeats.

However a Liverpool goal kills this tie and don't see them not grabbing one.

larryin89

Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Gabriel_Hurl

dec

dec

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Sane, Sterling, Bernardo, G Jesus

Subs | Bravo, Aguero, Kompany, Foden, Gundogan, Zinchenko, Delph

gawa316

Quote from: dec on April 10, 2018, 06:38:28 PM
City XI | Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Sane, Sterling, Bernardo, G Jesus

What way are they lining up? 3 at the back?

Capt Pat

Quote from: gawa316 on April 10, 2018, 06:45:39 PM
Quote from: dec on April 10, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

What way are they lining up? 3 at the back?

It looks like it. They aren't starting Aguero or Kompany which I think is good for us.

heganboy

with the 3 up front for liverpool and the three at the back for city, this thing is going to start like a bat out of hell.
Does he sit De bruyne in front of a back three or Fenandinho?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

seafoid

This match reminds me of the second leg of PSG v Barcelona last year. PSG hammered Barcelona in the first leg. However...
Who has the balls tonight ?
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU