All Ireland senior football final 2012 Donegal v Mayo

Started by rrhf, August 26, 2012, 08:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Fair play Donegal. Cracking team and are well deserved All Ireland winners. Some craic in Donegal tonight
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Asal Mor

Better team won. Mayo fought the good fight and should hold their heads high. I hope they come back next year.

Jonah

Harold Disgracey

gaagaa

Well done Donegal you deserved it.

MAyo, you were a disgrace - go home and cry in your beer.

The irony is that,if you had tried to play football, you may well have won it - your tactics were a disgrace

Syferus

BennyHarp

Well done Donegal - to be fair to Mayo they battled hard when they could have crumbled but Donegal always had them at arms length.
That was never a square ball!!

Canalman

Well done Donegal. Lovely county and people. By far the best team today. Having said that a simple handling mistake from Mayo cost them dearly.

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Poor game and nowhere near as entertaining as either of the semi finals but Donegal won't care. Deserving champions and the best team this year without doubt.  Commiserations to Mayo, deserve credit for not folding after the horrific start, albeit I'm not sure sure they were ever all that likely to reel Donegal back in. Congratulations Donegal - let the party begin ;D

Asal Mor

Mayo will rue their start to this game. I'd question their lack of a proper warm-up. Donegal did a very intense, professional warm-up routine which probably got the nerves out of them and allowed them to start at full intensity.

north down

J OGorman

Quote from: Asal Mor on September 23, 2012, 05:17:19 PM
Mayo will rue their start to this game. I'd question their lack of a proper warm-up. Donegal did a very intense, professional warm-up routine which probably got the nerves out of them and allowed them to start at full intensity.

You could be onto something there. You needy start with the engine well revved

Congrats to our fine neighbours Donegal, will be some craic tonight and for the next few weeks. Off out to Muff for a belly full of porter...CMTF

charlieTully

comethekingdom

Well done Donegal!!
Deserved champions. Mayo will have to try again but in fairness they have improved. There'll be some craic in Donegal tonight. :-)