Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EOC1923

One SW team in the last 55 years. That could all change Creggan will fancy it "as they left 2 titles behind them" in recent years

Calm Down

Split Cargin in 2 it's the only answer!

Thing is it's not only SFC this year, IFC and JC have all SW finals and both minor levels won by SW teams

JimStynes

Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on October 24, 2021, 05:15:07 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on October 24, 2021, 05:08:34 PM
Portglenone will be massive favourites for the semi final now! They'll secretly fancy themselves for the whole thing.
Nothing like a bit of cute hoorism

It's true though. They're a few years ahead of us and will seriously fancy themselves against us. If we play well and get them on an off day we might have a chance.

JimStynes

Quote from: Calm Down on October 24, 2021, 05:35:05 PM
Split Cargin in 2 it's the only answer!

Thing is it's not only SFC this year, IFC and JC have all SW finals and both minor levels won by SW teams

You'll trigger a few men with that

Calm Down

Which bit in particular Jim?

GiveItToTheShooters

Quote from: JimStynes on October 24, 2021, 05:37:01 PM
Quote from: GiveItToTheShooters on October 24, 2021, 05:15:07 PM
Quote from: JimStynes on October 24, 2021, 05:08:34 PM
Portglenone will be massive favourites for the semi final now! They'll secretly fancy themselves for the whole thing.
Nothing like a bit of cute hoorism

It's true though. They're a few years ahead of us and will seriously fancy themselves against us. If we play well and get them on an off day we might have a chance.
Completely agree. They're a few years down the line. Aghagallon will be lucky to make a game of it.

imtommygunn

What was the result in the randalstown St. Paul's intermediate game? (It was St. Paul's wasn't it?)

I assume randalstown won as everyone saying all city teams out at all levels?

Calm Down

''Twas Sarsfields v Whitehill, think Whitehill won by 7 or so

JimStynes

Quote from: Calm Down on October 24, 2021, 05:39:40 PM
Which bit in particular Jim?

The second bit. Maybe we have more money in the country and are able to afford all these outside managers.

rogercasement

Today was a good day! LD flattened us in the first half, it was only in the second we played our game and let them worry about us. Good performance from our lads and realistically we should have won more comfortably.

Jack O

The blue and white army march on,paddies second best by a country mile,that baldy f**ker kept sarsfields in it but class prevails TNN abu

bannside

Has anyone seen Hoganstand? It's supposed be some forum?  Not on it myself....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bannside on October 24, 2021, 09:58:50 PM

Obviously missing one of its idiots lately
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

rogercasement

Were you there PJ? When I say flattened I mean they ran us ragged we were always going backwards with big gaps in front of our defence. Second half we went at them and let them worry about us. Anyone in attendance would agree with that.

paddyjohn

Quote from: bannside on October 24, 2021, 09:58:50 PM

Can't argue with or teach stupid. Best ignored.