Author Topic: ANTRIM HURLING  (Read 5407009 times)

Jonkunlon

• View Profile
Re: ANTRIM HURLING
« Reply #40020 on: November 29, 2021, 06:03:16 PM »
who are loughgiel camogs playing?

Ended controversially in a draw with Slaughtneil. Referee reportedly blew the game up early with Loughiel on the attack.

Had you the refís watch?

Read the post again. It worries me that someone who can't infer the information from a very basic post is in charge of senior games in our county.

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40021 on: November 29, 2021, 07:39:56 PM »
who are loughgiel camogs playing?

Ended controversially in a draw with Slaughtneil. Referee reportedly blew the game up early with Loughiel on the attack.

Had you the refís watch?

Read the post again. It worries me that someone who can't infer the information from a very basic post is in charge of senior games in our county.

Aye like Iíll take your posts seriously, ďmust be on his periodĒ the humour of a child
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

Jonkunlon

• View Profile
« Reply #40022 on: November 29, 2021, 08:27:54 PM »
Cantankerous/on your period ....whichever you prefer. You do seem to be rather touchy about once a month. You can forgive my reasoning. Read your last few posts.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #40023 on: November 29, 2021, 08:40:51 PM »
Cantankerous/on your period ....whichever you prefer. You do seem to be rather touchy about once a month. You can forgive my reasoning. Read your last few posts.

Iíll take you seriously when you get on like an adult.

I d read the report, if and itís a big if, the referee played 2.30 minutes short then it was plenty time to lose or win the game.

Just because someone has a stop watch around his neck doesnít means itís in time with the refís.

So lots of assumptions being reported, loughgiel and Síniel will go at it again and the best team will win, controversial it wasnít
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

GiveItToTheShooters

• View Profile
« Reply #40024 on: November 29, 2021, 08:45:25 PM »

I d read the report, if and itís a big if, the referee played 2.30 minutes short then it was plenty time to lose or win the game.

Just because someone has a stop watch around his neck doesnít means itís in time with the refís.

So lots of assumptions being reported, loughgiel and Síniel will go at it again and the best team will win, controversial it wasnít
Did you not read the report and listen to what he said. He started his watch after the water break and it was 2 and a half minutes out after the ref confirmed how long there would be to play from then.
Facts are he ended the match early and therefore it is controversial, so he deserves his criticism. You can take a break from being a referee apologist.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #40025 on: November 29, 2021, 09:01:20 PM »

Did you not read the report and listen to what he said. He started his watch after the water break and it was 2 and a half minutes out after the ref confirmed how long there would be to play from then.
Facts are he ended the match early and therefore it is controversial, so he deserves his criticism. You can take a break from being a referee apologist.

If he started it at that time, that is. Who to believe?

Again you or I was not timing the game. Knowing PJ Iím sure it was recorded, knowing the detail that goes into his coaching, so itíll be easy to check back.

Saffrongael

• View Profile
« Reply #40026 on: November 29, 2021, 09:16:27 PM »
Crazy stuff here from you MR2

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #40027 on: November 29, 2021, 09:20:57 PM »
Crazy stuff here from you MR2

Whatís crazy? I havenít said it wasnít played 2.30mins less. But most people here believe it was!

Thatís taking away what a great match the game was.

GiveItToTheShooters

• View Profile
« Reply #40028 on: November 29, 2021, 09:23:53 PM »

Again you or I was not timing the game. Knowing PJ Iím sure it was recorded, knowing the detail that goes into his coaching, so itíll be easy to check back.
If he started the game when it shouldíve been started? Really? Are you saying the ref didnít start the game at the right time on purpose. PJ started his watch straight after the water break and was told thereíd be 15+2 remaining, and there wasnít even 15. Itís clear as day.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #40029 on: November 29, 2021, 09:31:08 PM »

If he started the game when it shouldíve been started? Really? Are you saying the ref didnít start the game at the right time on purpose. PJ started his watch straight after the water break and was told thereíd be 15+2 remaining, and there wasnít even 15. Itís clear as day.

If PJ started his watch at the same time as the ref.

Like I said if it was recorded it will be easy worked out. I havenít seen it to say it was short, neither have you.

Was match recorded online? PPV? 

GiveItToTheShooters

• View Profile
« Reply #40030 on: November 29, 2021, 09:49:16 PM »

If PJ started his watch at the same time as the ref.

Like I said if it was recorded it will be easy worked out. I havenít seen it to say it was short, neither have you.

Was match recorded online? PPV?
He said he reset it after the water break. Even the commentator said the red blew it up a few minutes early and he had the time clock in front of him.
Clear enough that the ref made a balls of it.

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #40031 on: November 29, 2021, 10:08:17 PM »
Iíve no issues btw, my posts are about the report claiming it to be blew early, Iíve done games where people are always questioning the time.

The thing is if the ref blew it 2.30 early it would show very clearly on his watch. I can get it if he plays more time but at the very minimum youíd (Iíd) find it impossible to blow while it was under 30mins. Thatís just my thinking on it.

At that level those lads are well scrutinised so if he has made a balls up itíll go against him

Jonkunlon

• View Profile
« Reply #40032 on: November 29, 2021, 10:10:09 PM »
MR2, go to bed. You clearly got 2 and a half minutes less sleep than you needed last night.

BigBallWeeBall

• View Profile
« Reply #40033 on: November 29, 2021, 10:20:39 PM »
MR2 states... The thing is if the ref blew it 2.30 early it would show very clearly on his watch. I can get it if he plays more time but at the very minimum youíd (Iíd) find it impossible to blow while it was under 30 mins.
Cmon MR2,  wise up lad. Remember Offaly v Clare 1998 A/I semifinal

Milltown Row2

• View Profile
« Reply #40034 on: November 29, 2021, 10:30:12 PM »
Did the first Offaly game end in a draw?

Should bring in the time clock like theyíve in ladies football.