Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Not sure but they have been county regulars and training with the county team, but both played and played very well
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

aontroim

Sent to clubs today...

The County Hurling management team would like to request that our County players do not play on Sunday 23rd in the All County League fixtures. All players can resume playing for their club the following Sunday 30th April. We feel that the two games on Saturday 22nd and 29th April are of the utmost importance to the progression of the County team in our All Ireland championship campaign. We feel that preparation for these two games needs to be fully in our hands. As we hopefully progress we can then assess the needs of the clubs and the County.

Hope this meets with your approval

Stillwater2

MR2

One lad started, he came on as a sub on the game you ref'd and the other didn't get a game for county, he started the club game.

Both just keen to get back to play for their clubs.

You had a good game btw on Sunday, let the game flow.

btdtgtt

Quote from: aontroim on April 06, 2017, 02:10:39 PM
Sent to clubs today...

The County Hurling management team would like to request that our County players do not play on Sunday 23rd in the All County League fixtures. All players can resume playing for their club the following Sunday 30th April. We feel that the two games on Saturday 22nd and 29th April are of the utmost importance to the progression of the County team in our All Ireland championship campaign. We feel that preparation for these two games needs to be fully in our hands. As we hopefully progress we can then assess the needs of the clubs and the County.

Hope this meets with your approval

And with that all the promise of a new start grinds to a depressingly familiar halt.

johnneycool

paddyjohn

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on April 07, 2017, 01:53:45 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on April 07, 2017, 01:37:03 PM
Quote from: johnneycool on April 07, 2017, 01:32:11 PM
Who'd have thought!!

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=268713

Upgrade Corrigan now !

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

New lawnmower for the far bank coming up!

Buy some sheep and apply for a single farm payment before we leave europe officially!

north aontroim gael

Quote from: johnneycool on April 07, 2017, 01:32:11 PM
Who'd have thought!!

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=268713

Upgrade Corrigan now !

LOL you couldn't write it. Buy a strimmer before you invest in anything else

delgany

Funny that the County  Chairman would like Corrigan upgraded!

themac_23

Quick Question, can we play ulster championship games at home in football?

paddyjohn

Quote from: themac_23 on April 08, 2017, 12:58:30 PM
Quick Question, can we play ulster championship games at home in football?

Don't think it.

Hand up

Think that's question for 2018 as we are out again!!

Na Glinntí Glasa

made me laugh when i read that at the weekend. to be fair i was in corrigan Thursday night with the camogs and the pitch was in good condition considering the amount its been used.

hurl like f**k boi!

NAG1

Quote from: Dunloy realist on April 10, 2017, 11:13:34 AM
made me laugh when i read that at the weekend. to be fair i was in corrigan Thursday night with the camogs and the pitch was in good condition considering the amount its been used.

Was there not money already put into Corrigan to bring it up to the standard that it is currently at?

Seems a serious case of opportunism but who would be surprised by that.