Dublin v Tyrone

Started by downredblack, December 13, 2006, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sam03/05

Mon the Red Hands get into the jackeen bas***ds just like 2005...

tayto

Quote from: sam03/05 on February 03, 2007, 08:55:40 AM
Mon the Red Hands get into the jackeen bas***ds just like 2005...

my jaysus.

ClosetotheHarte

Just setting off now on the journey to Dublin. Looking forward to it and think it will be a decent game no matter how many All-Stars are missing for Tyrone. I'll be very interested to see how players like Murphy, Mulgrew, C Cavanagh and Donnelly get on and how the Penrose experiment at wing half back turns out. Dermy at CHB is another I'm looking forward to.
Playing Dublin in Croke Park in front of a full house is always an exciting possibility and defeat wouldn't be too devastating in the circumstances.
I'll also be interested to see how many pages of comments the match will produce on this thread when its over, seeing that we are already at page 32 before the match starts. I do hope there is no repeat of last year's shambles and no fighting on here afterwards!

tayto

Should be a cracker mayo!

holylandsniper

armaghniac

Coverage is started on Setanta now at 6pm. The main lights aren't on yet, but there seems to be quite a few in the stands! There are some kids from each county with flags lining up to parade, it must be cold for them.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

holylandsniper

Whats happenin on the telly with it now? talking?

Kerry Mike

The saw doctors are shite on the TV!  The drummer has a Galway geansai and Mikasa gloves on him and a coopers helmet as well now.

Bring back the Brush.

Eugene Magee reckons the teams might get caught up in the hype of the occasion with the lights and the Saw Doctors. Somehow I doubt it.

Paul Earley reckons having the Saw Doctors playing might be some kind of western omen for later in the year. Again I doubt it.  ;)
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

Jackeens are on the pitch with yellow footballs. Croker filling up but lots of gaps yet.
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

Game on

scorable free dropped short by Keaney

Wide by Cavanagh.
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

The other Cavanagh has had a wide too. Colm this time
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

Free to Dublin and a point by Dermot Connolly 0-1 to 0-0
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

Jacks are on top so far, Connolly make a good move and Brogan gets the point 0-2 to 0-0
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

The men from the bushes are struggling, and the man with the bushy eyebrow might need to make changes.

Free to Mulligan gets his point 0-2 to 0-1 , lots of booing from the Dubs but thats the nature of the beast.
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

Tyrone back in the game , Penrose off the post and Mellon puts it wide at the second attempt
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football