Russia invades Ukraine Feb 2022

Started by Main Street, February 12, 2022, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

seafoid

Quote from: APM on February 24, 2022, 03:42:53 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on February 24, 2022, 02:01:06 PM
None of the people bleating about "America" or "NATO" give one f**k for the people of Ukraine.

Not one f**k.

Every word out of them is that of a weasel Russia apologist.

America isn't perpetrating this barbarism.

It is the criminal mafia state that is Russia, led by the Nazi war criminal in chief Putin, which is perpetrating it.

Spot on
Whatever wrong the US has perpetrated, two wrongs don't make a right.
Reminded me of this

https://youtu.be/s2LYuRzF-c8

Sportacus

Will this put accession to NATO on the political agenda for Ireland?  All of a sudden nothing seems certain anymore.  Who comes to Irelands aid if it is attacked? (Far fetched perhaps, but the world is an uncertain place).

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: rodney trotter on February 24, 2022, 06:29:55 PM
Russian troops have seized the Chernobyl nuclear power plant

https://t.co/6EyVAmsJ0r

Jesus there's a international collaboration of engineers over there trying to clean up the mess they made 30 years ago and they are in there disrupting it. What the actual f..k is wrong with these people.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

The real crisis will be who will stick up Russian flegs and who'll take up Ukrainian flegs along the peace wall in Belfast
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 24, 2022, 07:48:37 PM
The real crisis will be who will stick up Russian flegs and who'll take up Ukrainian flegs along the peace wall in Belfast
Surely everybody hates us we don't care would have to be loyalism/Russia

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: sid waddell on February 24, 2022, 06:26:01 PM
You're an apologist for Russian propaganda because you cannot criticise what Russia is doing without bullshit equivocations and bullshit "rationalisations" for actual blood and soil fascist imperialism.

I'm an apologist because I don't absolve a particular party of their wrongs?

So instead, I should be turning a blind eye to the wrongs of one side and completely slating the other?!?

WTF man. Get a grip of yourself.

Quote from: sid waddell on February 24, 2022, 06:26:01 PM
Putin needs to be taken out - killed - and yesterday.

Probably true. Hard to know how many others in the higher echelons of Russian govt agree with him because they believe in it vs. agree with him to save their lives.
i usse an speelchekor

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: seafoid on February 24, 2022, 07:52:25 PM

That Russian aggression against Sinn Fein should lead to unequivocal loyalist support you'd have thought.

But to be fair, it was very altruistic of Sammy to be concerned for Sinn Fein the other day.
i usse an speelchekor

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RadioGAAGAA on February 24, 2022, 07:54:12 PM

That Russian aggression against Sinn Fein should lead to unequivocal loyalist support you'd have thought.

But to be fair, it was very altruistic of Sammy to be concerned for Sinn Fein the other day.

When he's sleeping I'd imagine he's going 'Sinn fein bastard' flat out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

OgraAnDun

Should get decent prices from the flag manufacturers seeing as the colours are the same.

Armagh18

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 24, 2022, 04:33:06 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on February 24, 2022, 04:06:29 PM
The sanctions being talked about the other day were a joke, surely Putin wouldn't be worried that a few men he knows have their assets frozen.  As for their economy/oil sales, you could see the like of China becoming an extremely loyal customer to make up the difference.

Putin couldn't give a flying f..k if his people where frozen never mind his assets. Even with the Donbas problem there is no excuse for this. It's like Micheal Martin and Simon coveney rolling into south Armagh in tanks just because it's a nationalist area. The man really is a whacked up sociopath.
That should have been done years ago but anyway...

Rudi

Armagh18

Quote from: Sportacus on February 24, 2022, 07:27:54 PM
Will this put accession to NATO on the political agenda for Ireland?  All of a sudden nothing seems certain anymore.  Who comes to Irelands aid if it is attacked? (Far fetched perhaps, but the world is an uncertain place).
Jesus Christ I hope not.