Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on January 29, 2009, 10:50:16 PM
Maybe he did when you left the room...
No, he assured me, after 15 minutes of me feeling I was at a BNP rally taht he wasnt talking about me  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 29, 2009, 10:53:22 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 29, 2009, 10:50:16 PM
Maybe he did when you left the room...
No, he assured me, after 15 minutes of me feeling I was at a BNP rally taht he wasnt talking about me  ::)

I'm not convinced. Some people can be two faced pints.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

I just dont think he seen the ironry of what he was preaching to me about. 

maddog

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 29, 2009, 11:00:04 PM

Would he have a problem being offered and taking a 200k year job in Dubai ?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: maddog on January 30, 2009, 08:59:02 AM

I wouldnt think so.
DOnt worry, I told him if they had to stay at home for the last eight or nine hundred years they wouldnt have such a problem with people following them home.  To be fair he agreed, he wishes they'd to stay at home too and that would have avoided getting a lot of foreigners. 
I should have seen it coming weeks ago when he was talking about going for a "chinky"  :-\ 
(I assume he doesnt mind them taking jobs because they feed him, or the Irish because it's an Irish man that employs him.)

maddog

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 31, 2009, 11:23:17 AM
Quote from: maddog on January 30, 2009, 08:59:02 AM

I wouldnt think so.
DOnt worry, I told him if they had to stay at home for the last eight or nine hundred years they wouldnt have such a problem with people following them home.  To be fair he agreed, he wishes they'd to stay at home too and that would have avoided getting a lot of foreigners. 
I should have seen it coming weeks ago when he was talking about going for a "chinky"  :-\ 
(I assume he doesnt mind them taking jobs because they feed him, or the Irish because it's an Irish man that employs him.)

The fact is that most of the foreigners are workers doing shit jobs for shit money.
A far bigger drain on Uk's resources are the bastards lying up on the dole who have never and will never work (including a good few of them back home)  I know one lad who is 40 this year and has worked for the sum total of 2 weeks in his life. And he has the fuckin life of riley. How do they do it.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Gabriel_Hurl

Is it just me or does "she" look like John Terry? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

:D :D :D :D :D :D

QuoteA TRANSSEXUAL, angry at an NHS advertising campaign that depicts a man wearing makeup, says her lifestyle has been exploited for the sake of a poster.

Lucy Smith thinks the NHS should have been more sensitive to the transsexual community in Warrington when it developed a poster warning women drinkers they could end up looking like men.

"It's hard enough living in Warrington without this," said Lucy, a pre-op male to female transsexual.

"People see the posters on the bus and it draws attention to me sat there. I walk down the street and everyone's looking or shouting," she said.

Transsexuality is recognised as a medical condition, and the NHS pays for transgender operations.

That NHS Warrington would put up the posters while knowing about the problems transsexuals face has upset Lucy and her friends in the transsexual community.

Not a day goes by without a violent incident or abusive comments towards Lucy, aged 23, and the posters have only brought transsexuality to the forefront of people's minds, she said.

"They have these pictures that stand out a mile and people will see it and start pointing and making comments and laughing," she said.

The posters were brought in as part of a hard-hitting campaign to lower excessive drinking levels in women.

Warrington is one of the worst towns in the country for the high level of women who drink too much, and research has shown that excessive drinking can introduce male characteristics to women.

The person on the poster is fictional, made up of different images that were merged together by an artist, a spokesman for NHS Warrington said.

NHS Warrington sent the poster to national equality and diversity groups and consulted with the national lead for the transgender community, the spokesman said.

The groups did not find any reason for NHS Warrington not to use the posters.

Similar campaigns used elsewhere in the country have been successful in reducing harmful drinking levels in women, the spokesman added.

Lucy has asked both NHS Warrington and Warrington Borough Transport to remove the posters, but was told the campaign had been effective and would not be removed.

Transsexual men and women want to establish a permanent role as a member of the opposite sex, and many have gender reassignment surgery to complete this. This transition can take years.

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/4076812._NHS_is_exp loiting_my_life____claims_transsexual/

Tyrones own

Get this for a WTF...
Decided a couple of weeks ago to get one of them neon 'open' signs and hung it in the front window of the shop,
Got a letter yesterday telling me that in order to have the sign I'd have to get a permit...so me being me thought :D..turns out
it wasn't a joke :( So for the craic of it I proceed to City hall to find out what the requirements are.

In order to get the permit I have to draw a floor plan of the shop stating where I propose to hang the sign (now it's 14" by 8") ::) bring the drawing back to have it inspected
at a cost of $100 then i can apply for a permit that'll cost $36, after it's hung i have to pay an inspector to come out and inspect said sign and I have
to prove I had a licensed contractor to complete the massive task as they will ask to see the receipt....so no points for knowing where the sign ended up >:(

And they wonder why business are leaving California in their droves..I honestly don't know whether to laugh or be pissed off it's that ridiculous !
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Puckoon

Every penny they can get.

You in new business TO?

ziggysego

Republican Governor there, isn't there Tyrones Own? Maybe a Democrat will get in next time ;)
Testing Accessibility

Tyrones own

Quote from: Puckoon on February 06, 2009, 02:34:19 AM
Every penny they can get.

You in new business TO?

No..  but if this kinda shite doesn't let up I will be but it won't be in California :-\

QuoteRepublican Governor there, isn't there Tyrones Own? Maybe a Democrat will get in next time

You should be in here looking out Zig...you have no idea ;)

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann