Missing Posters

Started by Farrandeelin, February 15, 2007, 03:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

There's no need for the Evil one to apologise, he wouldn't lower himself to the standards of the ones I referred to. He would be too busy raking over the coals of what happened in a war 45 years ago and the old vision of the Genius is a bit too clouded for him to be sending PM's. :)
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Farrandeelin

Haven't seen Tacadoir Ard Mhacha's name in a while.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

supersarsfields

Ya'd think POG would make a return today....

thebigfella

Cold Tea???

Is the resident vigilante on the naughty step  ;)

Farrandeelin

muppet

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2013, 11:19:07 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on October 22, 2013, 10:57:01 PM
Barney and Uladh.

His last stand!

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=22016.msg1149736#msg1149736

From what i remember he was a Breaffy man?

I thought it was further east than that.

Barney had a couple of serious high points on here.

The first when he posted his 'Blueprint to respectability' email to John Maughan around May 2004. He then posted John Maughan's reply! Every Mayo poster thought Maughan was mad to reply, that Barney shouldn't have posted the reply but every poster not from Mayo thought it was great and that all their own managers should reply to fans emails.

Then there was this correspondence with a member of the County Board: http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13.1555;wap2. Even now this is a hard one to figure out.

MWWSI 2017

Cold tea

Quote from: thebigfella on October 21, 2013, 09:34:12 AM
Cold Tea???

Busy, surprised you have time to be on here running your multinational, you really must be a f**king complete ballbag stalking me, you must be employer of the year, your sheep dog must love you.

thebigfella

Quote from: Cold tea on October 30, 2013, 08:50:51 PM
Cold Tea???

Busy, surprised you have time to be on here running your multinational, you really must be a f**king complete ballbag stalking me, you must be employer of the year, your sheep dog must love you.

Good to see you back. Thought the wife or husband might have to told you to cop the fcuk on and banned you from the board.

Cold tea

Quote from: thebigfella on October 30, 2013, 09:36:45 PM
Cold Tea???

Good to see you back. Thought the wife or husband might have to told you to cop the fcuk on and banned you from the board.

Your mammy must let you have full reign on the interweb, bet she's out a fortune on detergent getting the wankstains out of your spiderman duvet.

Farrandeelin

Jeez Cold tea. No need to come all hot and heavy. This thread is for posters who arr concerned about other posters' whereabouts!

Mayo4Sam

Barney and Uladh.
I always had Barney down as knowing his stuff, looking back on that text from 2004 he just looks like a miserable f**ker!
I know hindsight is 20/20 but some real clangers

Any sign of the letters to and from Maughan?
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

ziggysego

Quote from: Cold tea on October 31, 2013, 08:07:55 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on October 30, 2013, 09:36:45 PM
Cold Tea???

Your mammy must let you have full reign on the interweb, bet she's out a fortune on detergent getting the wankstains out of your spiderman duvet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7tgX_Uaqs
Testing Accessibility

Syferus

Quote from: muppet on October 22, 2013, 11:46:46 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 22, 2013, 11:19:07 PM
Barney and Uladh.

His last stand!

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=22016.msg1149736#msg1149736

From what i remember he was a Breaffy man?

I thought it was further east than that.

Barney had a couple of serious high points on here.

The first when he posted his 'Blueprint to respectability' email to John Maughan around May 2004. He then posted John Maughan's reply! Every Mayo poster thought Maughan was mad to reply, that Barney shouldn't have posted the reply but every poster not from Mayo thought it was great and that all their own managers should reply to fans emails.

Then there was this correspondence with a member of the County Board: http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13.1555;wap2. Even now this is a hard one to figure out.

John never responded to my emails.

Oh, and there's a hyphen in Spider-Man, lads.