Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbat

He should be billed for every penny it cost to rescue the clown and then a fine on top.

seafoid

Quote from: laoislad on July 11, 2022, 07:24:06 PM
Quote from: Orior on July 11, 2022, 05:07:55 PM
Two girls playing for the occupied six who didn't belt out GSTQ. Disgraceful. Off with their heads!
Did ye win?
The occupied territories lost 2-0
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Capt Pat

Sir Mo Farah has owned up to being an illegal immigrant. It was hanging over his head for quite a while before he decided to own up. Now there is just one more thing he needs to own up to. ;)

Taylor

imtommygunn

Quote from: Capt Pat on July 11, 2022, 10:55:32 PM
Sir Mo Farah has owned up to being an illegal immigrant. It was hanging over his head for quite a while before he decided to own up. Now there is just one more thing he needs to own up to. ;)

That one is as clear as day.

trailer

Get him on the plane to Rwanda.

An Watcher

Comes from nowhere to be multiple gold medalist

tiempo

Gut-wrenching stuff, big respect to him for doping, he was dealt a fucked up hand, saw things for what they were and played them accordingly

Rudi

CiKe

Wasn't quite sure where to put this. Stephen Nolan gets paid upwards of GBP 400k a year. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised...

https://www.bbc.com/news/62122985

bennydorano

Joe Pompliano on twitter:

This is wild — BMW is now selling a monthly subscription service for heated seats in your car.

• Monthly fee: $18
• Annual fee: $180

The car will come with all the necessary components, but payment is needed to remove a software block.

armaghniac

Quote from: bennydorano on July 12, 2022, 04:08:36 PM
Joe Pompliano on twitter:

This is wild — BMW is now selling a monthly subscription service for heated seats in your car.

• Monthly fee: $18
• Annual fee: $180

The car will come with all the necessary components, but payment is needed to remove a software block.

Can you just pay from mid December to Paddy's day?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

pbat

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 12, 2022, 09:44:43 AM

I wonder is there any stories or allegations due to break on him, call me cynical but is he playing the sympathy card to get out in front of things.

marty34

Quote from: CiKe on July 12, 2022, 02:01:40 PM
Wasn't quite sure where to put this. Stephen Nolan gets paid upwards of GBP 400k a year. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised...

https://www.bbc.com/news/62122985

Worse than that - check out what Alan Shearer gets!  :o

Saffrongael

Quote from: pbat on July 12, 2022, 06:02:36 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 12, 2022, 09:44:43 AM

I wonder is there any stories or allegations due to break on him, call me cynical but is he playing the sympathy card to get out in front of things.

Really strange timing
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come