Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 24, 2022, 01:30:25 PM
Continue please.

My interest is piqued
Im not normally a listener, but this story is bonkers.
episode 222 & 223
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Rudi

Welcome to Ireland

Here at Dublin Airport gypos feel free to welcome visitors to our country by knocking 7 shades of shite out of each other, all the while scoby's take videos with their phones.

Taylor

Quote from: Rudi on May 25, 2022, 10:48:33 AM
Welcome to Ireland

Here at Dublin Airport gypos feel free to welcome visitors to our country by knocking 7 shades of shite out of each other, all the while scoby's take videos with their phones.

What would you suppose they do instead?

BrotherMore6592

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 24, 2022, 01:15:36 PM
The Two johnnies GAA catfish story

Turned the episode off after 7 or 8 mins on Spotify. Can't stand them two personally.

Tried to look past it though and it was like secondary school talk in the lads corridor at lunch, pure teenage disco stuff. Who gives a f*ck?

Didn't see what was interesting about it at all. Some psycho girl ended up in a web of lies luring inter county lads on dates that never happened over a long period of time.

More sh#te from the two johnnies (literally two condoms is what they are)

Rudi

Quote from: Taylor on May 25, 2022, 11:11:09 AM
Welcome to Ireland

Walk on by perhaps

Armagh18

Quote from: Rudi on May 25, 2022, 11:17:45 AM
Welcome to Ireland

Walk on by perhaps
yeah. Hate the culture of every **** videoing everything that happens.

Taylor

Welcome to Ireland

Walk on by perhaps

I dont think that is part of the issue or the problem here?

I dislike people whipping their phones out to record things but in this instance it may actually force the airport to address the shitshow there.
Without it being recorded it would simply be swept under the carpet

Rudi

Quote from: Taylor on May 25, 2022, 11:25:49 AM
Welcome to Ireland

Walk on by perhaps

I dislike people whipping their phones out to record things but in this instance it may actually force the airport to address the shitshow there.

Nothing will happen, these are serial offenders. They can do what they like.

Taylor

Quote from: Rudi on May 25, 2022, 11:38:08 AM
Quote from: Taylor on May 25, 2022, 11:25:49 AM
Welcome to Ireland

Walk on by perhaps

Nothing will happen, these are serial offenders. They can do what they like.

I meant in the airport.

Agree - those boys just do as they please in society in general

imtommygunn

This Sue Gray report on partygate. I am still waiting on the hookers and cocaine being rolled out because I wouldn't be surprised.

RedHand88

Quote from: BrotherMore6592 on May 25, 2022, 11:16:04 AM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on May 24, 2022, 01:15:36 PM
The Two johnnies GAA catfish story

Turned the episode off after 7 or 8 mins on Spotify. Can't stand them two personally.

Tried to look past it though and it was like secondary school talk in the lads corridor at lunch, pure teenage disco stuff. Who gives a f*ck?

Didn't see what was interesting about it at all. Some psycho girl ended up in a web of lies luring inter county lads on dates that never happened over a long period of time.

More sh#te from the two johnnies (literally two condoms is what they are)

How has it been dragged out to over 3 hours?!

trailer

Welcome to Ireland

John Connors the f**king dose will be out next defending their actions no doubt or telling us it's an isolated incident.

trileacman

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 25, 2022, 12:30:31 PM
This Sue Gray report on partygate. I am still waiting on the hookers and cocaine being rolled out because I wouldn't be surprised.

Your comment is WTF.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

quit yo jibbajabba

Waiting or hoping 😉😉

johnnycool

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 25, 2022, 02:30:41 PM

Waiting or hoping 😉😉

Well evidently loads of wine, beer, spirits on a table with nibbles isn't a party, it's a work event so you must need something else for that to become a party..

Cocaine and ladies/boys of the night must be the tipping point.