Hurling 2024

Started by seafoid, January 01, 2023, 08:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcard

Limerick will wear them down eventually. There is such a difference in the physiques of the 2 sides, Limerick must be the biggest most imposing GAA side ever.

Blowitupref

Half time Kilkenny 1-9 Limerick 0-9. Deserved lead at the break for Kilkenny but with the wind advantage it's doubtful if a 3 point lead will be enough come the end of this game.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Nanderson

Some response from Limerick since the 2nd Kilkenny goal

gallsman

Too many KK lads taking too much out of it and giving cheap turnovers.

thewobbler

When Limerick go up a gear there's not much point in anyone trying against them. They're just better.

Nanderson

Turned into a shooting drill for Limerick in 2nd half. Outscored kk 1.5 to 19 points so far in the second half

gallsman

Some insane scores from Limerick here. Incredible team and am absolutely monstrous performance. They kept Gillane relatively quiet, especially in second half and I say relatively only because of his impossibly high standards. Flanagan and Tom Morrissey relatively quiet as well and then so many others step up.

KK def had a chance to win this year but they needed everyone to turn up. Walter didn't work out at all and had a few terrible shots, Mullen couldn't get into the game at all and I'm not sure Cody has touched the ball in the second half.

On top of everything, limerick's touch is still noticeably leagues ahead.

Blowitupref

Full Time Kilkenny 2-15 Limerick 0-30. Outstanding 2nd half performance by Limerick showed why they are the best team in Ireland have won four in a row and will be hard stopped winning 5 in a row next year.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

imtommygunn

What a team. Began to feel sorry for kk at the end.

gallsman

Give them the f**king cup, Larry.

Capt Pat

They nearly didn't make it against Cork but there can be no denying their domination of the game continues with the 4 in a row. The only question is will 5 be possible?

seafoid

Quote from: gallsman on July 23, 2023, 05:00:13 PM
Some insane scores from Limerick here. Incredible team and am absolutely monstrous performance. They kept Gillane relatively quiet, especially in second half and I say relatively only because of his impossibly high standards. Flanagan and Tom Morrissey relatively quiet as well and then so many others step up.

KK def had a chance to win this year but they needed everyone to turn up. Walter didn't work out at all and had a few terrible shots, Mullen couldn't get into the game at all and I'm not sure Cody has touched the ball in the second half.

On top of everything, limerick's touch is still noticeably leagues ahead.
Limerick  94 were real. These multiple winners in football and hurling backed by money that nobody else gets  it's not GAA

Eire90

the only narriative the media could spin in can limerick do 4  in a row

imtommygunn

Longest speech ever.

clarshack

Has Varadkar got his own personal bodyguard?