Premier League 2021-22

Started by Boycey, July 12, 2021, 09:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armagh18

Quote from: Sportacus on May 23, 2022, 07:54:04 PM
It amazes me how Liverpool out-work other teams week after week with such a small first team group and playing across four competitions.  They've added Dias and Jota, but they remain a small squad with the likes of Trent, Salah, Robertson playing week in and week out when fit.  Their S&C coach must be a miracle worker.
PED's without a doubt

RedHand88

City's title parade was a bit.... crap.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on May 23, 2022, 09:18:43 PM

They must be bored of winning it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2022, 09:47:57 PM

Possibly, or maybe they've f**k all fans....

screenexile

Of course they've no fans sure everyone supports brand Liverpool!!

From the Bunker

Quote from: screenexile on May 23, 2022, 10:03:34 PM
Of course they've no fans sure everyone supports brand Liverpool!!

Liverpool are popular alright! They have a good brand!

Capt Pat

Quote from: Armagh18 on May 23, 2022, 08:32:43 PM
It amazes me how Liverpool out-work other teams week after week with such a small first team group and playing across four competitions.  They've added Dias and Jota, but they remain a small squad with the likes of Trent, Salah, Robertson playing week in and week out when fit.  Their S&C coach must be a miracle worker.
PED's without a doubt

How did United for years benefit from injury time winners at the end of games including 2 goals in a European cup final winning the treble. Did they do extra laps at the end of training or did they have illegal help?

Armamike

Large squad.  Those players play week in week in because they're among the best (if not the best) in their positions in world football, plus they don't get injured much.
That's just, like your opinion man.

manfromdelmonte

Would love to know how many TUEs each club in the premier league has.

Bord na Mona man

I wonder how many asthmatics are managing to carve out a successful Premier League career?

johnnycool

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 23, 2022, 09:57:19 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2022, 09:47:57 PM

Possibly, or maybe they've f**k all fans....

That takes time.

Kids in Manchester now would be more likely to follow the success of Man City whereas their parents generation grew up in the era of Utd dominance.

It will change.

nrico2006

I remember United hampered by the foreigner rule but I also remember that Juventus team of the mid 90's as being a level above.  Things obviously changed pretty quickly after that with the foreigner rule change and the movement of the best players to the Premier League instead of Serie A.  Bergkamp was a big signing but he was a flop in Italy.  I would say the biggest statement was Ravanelli landing in his prime.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

johnnycool

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 24, 2022, 09:08:16 AM
I remember United hampered by the foreigner rule but I also remember that Juventus team of the mid 90's as being a level above.  Things obviously changed pretty quickly after that with the foreigner rule change and the movement of the best players to the Premier League instead of Serie A.  Bergkamp was a big signing but he was a flop in Italy.  I would say the biggest statement was Ravanelli landing in his prime.

for me it was Ruud Gullit, he was one of the top footballers in the world when he went to Chelsea.

Ravanelli was bought by Middlesbrough, my how things were different back then!

laoislad

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 23, 2022, 07:58:02 PM

Drugs ....just drugs.
Defo!
Will need to up the doses next season though if we want to win the Premier League.!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Armamike

Quote from: laoislad on May 24, 2022, 11:03:18 AM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on May 23, 2022, 07:58:02 PM

Drugs ....just drugs.
Defo!
Will need to up the doses next season though if we want to win the Premier League.!

The secret's out now though.  Authortities will be clamping down.
That's just, like your opinion man.