Ulster club championship

Started by charlieTully, October 30, 2022, 10:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saul goodman

Any ideas where Glen -v- Cargin will take place they are only 20 mins away from eachother  but not sure where the closest big ground is to hold such a game

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Saul goodman on November 13, 2022, 05:31:14 PM
Any ideas where Glen -v- Cargin will take place they are only 20 mins away from eachother  but not sure where the closest big ground is to hold such a game
Was wondering that myself , probably wouldn't even be 20 minutes between the grounds

Saul goodman

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on November 13, 2022, 05:35:01 PM
Was wondering that myself , probably wouldn't even be 20 minutes between the grounds

Wait and see they will stick it at athletic grounds lol

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saul goodman on November 13, 2022, 05:36:33 PM

Expect it to be athletic grounds, or Newry lol
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 13, 2022, 05:40:56 PM
Quote from: Saul goodman on November 13, 2022, 05:36:33 PM

Expect it to be athletic grounds, or Newry lol

Has to neutral venue, so that's not far fetched. Image a possibility too, but most likely Armagh.

Better team won. EC not far enough in front at half time and Glen had them reeled in very early in the second half. Shocking non-decisions for the first Glen goal and the non-penalty.

Wildweasel74

When the keeper was shoulder in the small square, I couldn't understand how a free out wasn't given, I think it's the first time I ever seen that, and then to keep up with whistling nothing the whole game, the keeper levels the Glen lad feet first and no penalty. 2 very poor decisions but what's umpired their for anyway, not that the ref could halt play to consult

Hoof Hearted

Probably armagh but omagh would be handier
If it was the older days where club grounds were used they could toss for it and play it in bellagy or Portglenone
Not a great day out for the fans though

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

5times5times

Corduff and Banty are a crowd of you know what. Their tactics today and last day out are nothing short of savagery.

And once again refs too scared to call out Banty and his antics along the line. Disgusting shower.

grounded

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 13, 2022, 05:04:01 PM
Quote from: clarshack on November 13, 2022, 04:51:55 PM
Glen seem a hateful outfit.

Strange take.

Good game of football. Intense stuff with some fine scores

Exactly, really enjoyed the game. In fact really enjoyable and competitive weekend of football.
       Glass was outstanding. At this level he's an absolute handful. Along with Bradley best midfield left in competition by some margin. Kilcoo could do nothing with Glass last year and they (should they meet in final) will have the same quandary again this year. They did try to bypass midfield last year with some success but mc Faul's presence made this extremely difficult for them. His absence this year may be very keenly felt against Kilcoo.
       I thought the one week turn around hurt Ballybay. They have quite a few personnel well in their 30's and this was definitely a factor in their defeat against the strong running Kilcoo men.
         I hope both semi finals will be competitive at least, but i have a feeling both Cargin and Enniskillen Gaels could be beaten by big margins(hope im wrong). 

AustinPowers

Ballymena showgrounds is fairly  neutral , so it is hi

quit yo jibbajabba

Gstq at start. Keep the locals happy. Bitta stock car racin at ht

Its Elk carpark for me tbh

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 13, 2022, 07:44:04 PM
Gstq at start. Keep the locals happy. Bitta stock car racin at ht

Its Elk carpark for me tbh

Too close to toome
Go up to the roundabout
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

quit yo jibbajabba

Ya fair enough. SDC? 😂

Anyone see the video of the Glenullin Galbally younguns fightin at end of their match? V funny. Few karate kicks on show

clarshack

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 13, 2022, 07:53:44 PM
Ya fair enough. SDC? 😂

Anyone see the video of the Glenullin Galbally younguns fightin at end of their match? V funny. Few karate kicks on show

Was this on the official stream?