Tyrone V Donegal

Started by Tyrones own, May 27, 2007, 06:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

2-11 to 1-5

Tyrone toying with them now - running though them

Louper

commentating is useless. not as bad as kevin hughes though. hes one of the worst footballers on a county team at the min.

brilliant to see somebody givin dooher somethin proper to lie down about. dick lies full stretch every chance he gets. silly of mcfadden but it brought a smile to my face.

tyssam5

Settle yourself down you Derry w**k. Wait till Monaghan give you a good beating.

Louper

forgot how much i hate tyrone. played very well the day tho, monaghan or derry willl have their hands full. big tyrone supporter? do they have broadband in clones?

tyssam5

Some of us live outside your microcosm lad. Up at 6.15am to watch, not too bad a supporter.

Louper

:D fair enough! use are on the right road again! as much as i hate to admit it!

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Fantastic performance today by Tyrone, I didnt think they had it in them. The key men, the likes of Dooher (a magnificent performance - and as far somebody saying they were happy to see him get hit that just shows what an eejit the poster in question is), Gormley, Jordan, Cavanagh and Mulligan stood up and were counted and Mulgrew (and younger Cavanagh as the game went on) stepped up to the mark. Once Joey was in and Gormley got a foothold in the game the defence looked steady and were it not for some bad wides Donegal would have taken a bigger beating. O' Neil looked good when he came on, if he can get fit and we can keep the aforementioned key men injury free as well then things are looking up.

Donegal were poor again though, they were lucky to get past Armagh then took a hammering today, they have a lot of work to do to get back on course in the qualifiers.

Dooher man of the match no question, coming back from major knee surgery but he never stopped and hit five great points. Great day ;D

J70

Simply shocking from Donegal today. No guts, little effort on the part of too many players. Its going to be hard to pick it up for the qualifiers after a performance like that, particularly as McFadden will probably get a month or two for hitting Dooher. Once again, we flop after being built up.

Well done Tyrone. Awesome displays from Dooher and the half-backs.

J70

Quote from: Louper on June 17, 2007, 03:36:26 PM

brilliant to see somebody givin dooher somethin proper to lie down about. dick lies full stretch every chance he gets. silly of mcfadden but it brought a smile to my face.

Maybe it brought a smile to your face, but it just idiotic by McFadden, no matter what Dooher was saying to him (same with Kevin McMenamin). The only loser is McFadden and his team for the next day.

Over the Bar

Quotebrilliant to see somebody givin dooher somethin proper to lie down about. dick lies full stretch every chance he gets. silly of mcfadden but it brought a smile to my face.

We feel your obvious pain.  lol.  The board has a new nominee for the jealous little p***k award.

Over the Bar

I said last night that I thought that the days of Tyrrone scoring 1-20 against good teams was over for a while and in fairness I don't think anyone saw a display like that coming! 

Superb team effort and although it's only June, if they can keep it up there could be a hat-trick of all-irelands on the card.  We've shown for the first time since the 05 AIF, that when we gel no-one in the country can live with our work rate.

Tir Eoghan Abu!!

pintsofguinness

Over the bar, you not giving abuse to your tyssam5 for spending time on the pc while his team is playing?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louper

Quote from: Over the Bar on June 17, 2007, 04:08:08 PM
Quotebrilliant to see somebody givin dooher somethin proper to lie down about. dick lies full stretch every chance he gets. silly of mcfadden but it brought a smile to my face.

We feel your obvious pain.  lol.  The board has a new nominee for the jealous little p***k award.

come on now did u not see my other comment? i said they were very good. lookin dangerous and are on the right track again! wont be easy stopped, surely fancied big time for ulster?

Star Spangler

Quote from: Star Spangler on June 16, 2007, 11:33:22 AM
Just over 24 hours to go and I still can't make a call on how this one will turn out.  To be honest, I think the build up has got the feel to a game where Tyrone could come out all guns blazing and blow Donegal away.

Fcuk I'm good!  ;D

I hope it's Derry in the final.  After last years debacle in Omagh the record needs to be set straight.

Over the Bar

Quotecome on now did u not see my other comment? i said they were very good. lookin dangerous and are on the right track again! wont be easy stopped, surely fancied big time for ulster?

Your obvious delight in Dooher getting punched tells me all I need to know. Have a bit of respect ffs.