Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
9 (47.4%)
?
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

gaagaa

He should bewlp in the fitness, tho its in the tactical end the management need a help with.

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: Stmalachy on October 13, 2007, 10:02:53 AM
Eoin Brown is from Bellaghy and has done nothing to merit the rave attention which he is getting. Tomorrow is the first decent team they have played all year. The other boy, never heard tell of him so how Mccloskey knows about him ??? ??? ???

Oh the bittierness of the castledawson man...he cannot hide it. its just a pity you were born a few miles down the road. I must agree that Brown has been shite all year long...he is crap :D :D :D You clearly dont think your own team is decent  then? Mal to put it very simply its sounds to me as if you do not know if aball is pumped or stuffed.

Doire abú

Would personally rate Seán Leo McGoldrick ahead of Ciarán.

gaagaa

Quote from: Doire abú on October 13, 2007, 10:50:52 PM
Would personally rate Seán Leo McGoldrick ahead of Ciarán.

He's certainly a better prospect than Barry but dunno about better than Brown. 

sawel

Cathal O'Kane has been called up and is one of 6 new faces on the panel.
No details of the other 5

Kentucky Blue

Eoin Brown would deserve a crack alright IMO.

Was Ciaran McGoldrick playing for coleraine against Newbridge a couple of weeks ago in Intermediate semi-final before the bellaghy-dungiven match?

McCloskey was linked with Chelsea FC and a couple of english rugby clubs, possibly Wasps if i remind right. So he must be doing something right.

robertemmet

Donegal away will be a tough game for Derry.  When is it on?

Balboa

Quote from: Kentucky Blue on October 15, 2007, 02:06:23 PM
Eoin Brown would deserve a crack alright IMO.

Was Ciaran McGoldrick playing for coleraine against Newbridge a couple of weeks ago in Intermediate semi-final before the bellaghy-dungiven match?

McCloskey was linked with Chelsea FC and a couple of english rugby clubs, possibly Wasps if i remind right. So he must be doing something right.

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

tbrick18

has a panel of players already been picked?
Does anyone have it if it has?

screenmachine

it might already be picked tbrick. I'd guess paddy crozier would have it at this stage, try him... :D
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

jammy-dodger

lassie - was he not there last year??
I think he is a bit raw for county football

jammy-dodger

all the same, i dont know if he is county standard.
i feel his corner back partner, craig, would be a better option.
is mc laughlin not a bit of a loose cannon of the field??

gaagaa

Quote from: screenmachine on October 17, 2007, 04:47:00 PM
it might already be picked tbrick. I'd guess paddy crozier would have it at this stage, try him... :D

does paddy have a clue whats going on in the county panel? ;D

Derry Optimist

I want to congratulate John Brennan , our new county football manager, on a very positive press release to derrygaa.ie.It is very commendable to see him express such honest and correct views as to the way forward for Derry football. It is imperative that clubs, prospective county players, officials and supporters are singing from the one hymn sheet.Every player worthy of the name should WANT to play for Derry.Look how a positive attitude from all stake holders enabled Down to have such a successful year.Let 2011 be the year of
the great Derry comeback. Doire Abu!

P.S. Are the members of the backroom team definitely confirmed yet?

halfway

Who will win the JFC trophy in 2010?