The Sickness in our Society

Started by mylestheslasher, October 08, 2011, 12:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on October 08, 2011, 09:11:31 PM
Myles, has this sc**bag been arrested yet? Tragic doesn't even cover it. RIP.

Yeh, they picked him up in sligo a few days ago. Also arrested a woman but don't know what  she did.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: stew on October 08, 2011, 09:37:40 PM
Quote from: laoislad on October 08, 2011, 12:19:44 PM
An awful sad story for that poor family I dunno how they could ever get over something like that.
RIP to that little girl.
I wouldn't be against seeing this guy who started the fire hung from a tree in the town centre.

I am right there with you Laois, name and shame this cnut, I hope he suffers the fcuker.

You see this is the major problem here lads is, you, me or someone else mentions this f**kers name and we will suffer bigger consequences than this murdering ****. Its the reality and we have to (we shouldn't have to) live by those rules. There is also the slight chance that ye might be wrong about who or what happened. I am pretty sure ye must know who it was.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Rossfan

Quote from: rossie mad on October 08, 2011, 07:00:00 PM
just to clarify that the family of the little girl are the nicest hard working people you could meet.they have no connections to this piece of scum only that they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.a totally innocent law abiding family have been left with a large cross to bear by the actions of a man who probably should still be behind bars.
+1.
I too know some of her relations and they are indeed grand decent people .
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Tony Baloney

An awful sad story for that poor family I dunno how they could ever get over something like that.
RIP to that little girl.
I wouldn't be against seeing this guy who started the fire hung from a tree in the town centre.

I am right there with you Laois, name and shame this cnut, I hope he suffers the fcuker.
+1

theskull1

Within me there's something subconsciously right and just about perpetrators of crimes like this to suffer slow painful death. Both decent folk in terms if being too liberal and scumbags in terms of being happy with the consequences of their actions (i.e. prison) has left society in a precarious state
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

EC Unique

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 09, 2011, 12:20:17 AM
RIP to that little girl.

+1
Same here. Only one punishment to suit this crime. >:(

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 08, 2011, 07:16:11 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 08, 2011, 06:12:20 PM
Absolutly disgusting.

Myles was this person very drunk, on drugs or suffer from mental health problems (on top of being a sc**bag). Are there other problems alongside the gang/I'm a hardman culture?

Here in Mayo we all know a case of a manslaughter (I guess that what it would have been had it been tried) of an elderly man in East Mayo, a few years later that same sc**bag met his own death at the hands of a shotgun in South Mayo.

He is a drug dealer from cranmore in sligo town. I know nothing else about his condition on then night except he is a piece of shit not long out of jail.
Great post by rossie.

Sick c**t!

I hope the Lags slash his Throat in Jail the way they would do to Paedos.
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

Pangurban

The product of the grossly misnamed Human Rights agenda, whose liberal ethos dominates society.

Rossfan

And your alternative is.......  :-\
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

ross4life

Sad case indeed, from what i hear the Sligo druggie also had a mental illness & only a few weeks ago another guy whom i had the misfortune of knowing from Roscommon town killed his own mom & had plans to do more. Having these types of individuals walking around in our society needs to sorted to prevent this type of thing to happen again.

RIP Mari
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

muppet

I would be a fan of the 3 strikes law.

3 serious crimes and they throw away the key. I don't know this guy's history but I'm guessing he would probably already qualify. Sadly thanks to the FF/Troika agreement we will be letting out prisoners rather than locking them up.
MWWSI 2017

mylestheslasher

Clearly someone who burns down houses has a mental illness but he was of sound enough mind to get the petrol and locate the house. I bet his mam never hugged him too. f**k his "illness" , every piece of shit on the country uses that excuse. He should be locked up and never let out and I think if the average Joe had his way he'd get worse than that.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 09, 2011, 08:15:34 PM
Clearly someone who burns down houses has a mental illness but he was of sound enough mind to get the petrol and locate the house. I bet his mam never hugged him too. f**k his "illness" , every piece of shit on the country uses that excuse. He should be locked up and never let out and I think if the average Joe had his way he'd get worse than that.

Totally agree. He obviously has an illness or is a sick cnut anyway when he burnt down the house! The woman has been let go I believe.

RIP to the poor little girl and condolences to the family. Not that they mean much.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Main Street

Contrary to perceptions here, the arguments against death penalty are rational legal arguments.
I have not come across one argument which presumes a sympathy for the convicted, nor presume to indulge in pseudo psycho- analysis of a criminal's actions.

rossie mad

Quote from: mylestheslasher on October 08, 2011, 09:47:21 PM
Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on October 08, 2011, 09:11:31 PM
Myles, has this sc**bag been arrested yet? Tragic doesn't even cover it. RIP.

Yeh, they picked him up in sligo a few days ago. Also arrested a woman but don't know what  she did.

This woman was the girlfriend of the sc**bag and before he carried out the cowardly act he supposedly beat this woman to a pulp and she was also in hospital as the same time as the relatives of the young victim.I believe she has been arrested for withholding information as she is supposed to have known what was going to happen.However from what i hear now is that she wont spill what she knows probably from fear for own life but also because of some loyalty to this piece of sewage.

This lad had no menatal illness.He is a well known crinimal from the north west and is hiding behind some kind of prognosis from years ago.he has the same aptitude as everyone on this board the only difference is he is evil and hides behind some prognosis to justify the evil he carries out.If he has that bad of a mental illness why isnt getting treatment for it?

As said earlier the excuse that mammy didnt give him enough attention wrecks my head.Everyone knows the difference between good and bad and the people who chose bad know the consequences but still hide behind the comforts the legal system gives them because they know they can riggle out of a substantial punishment because of a supposed problem from childhood or a so called mental illness.

The justice system in my eyes fails miserably to protect the victims of serious crime and actually causes them pain twice over most of the time because they relive the whole experience again just to see the perpertrator being giving an light punishment.