Derry semis and finals. Nanny state gone mad?

Started by ha ha derry, September 08, 2009, 01:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HIGH BALL CENTRE FIELD

ha ha derry

robertemmet

I heard that not only was there a ban on teams having a "Maor Uisce" but water bottles are all banned.  ;)

ha ha derry

and rightly so robert. manager hit me with one at half time one day... very sore. :'(

Celt_Man

I can't honestly believe I'm reading this.... Clubs will need legal representation on the day and an event management team to ensure all those bloody mindless rules are followed and thousands of pounds of fines are avoided....

No doubt it will only be a matter of time before other county boards employ these rules

Flipping hell there should just go all out and put everything up there. use of bad language during a team talk, £ 20 per word

Spitting £ 20, raising your voice to an unacceptable level that just be another 20.... boot laces untied - tenner..  one sock pulled up and one down, another tenner... scratching yourself during a parade or in any place deemed to be unsuitable at any stage during the day 20 at least....

crazy... at least it's comforting to know what that it's not just Cavan where the top dogs haven't a clue whats going on
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ha ha derry

its not about the money.. honest...seriously..... no i mean it  ;D

Knock Yer Mucker In

The tyrone county board use the majority of these rules for games also, 24 players , bibs, restricited warm ups at county finals etc, and fines as well.

ha ha derry

should it not be the clubs day to enjoy afterall they train for these day through muck and clabber. why not let them enjoy the occasion of championship day. most clubs have a panel of  30ish why stop some guys from togging out on the big day ?

HIGH BALL CENTRE FIELD

Quote from: ha ha derry on September 08, 2009, 02:46:50 PM
should it not be the clubs day to enjoy afterall they train for these day through muck and clabber. why not let them enjoy the occasion of championship day. most clubs have a panel of  30ish why stop some guys from togging out on the big day ?

it should be, but as shown in last years final - its McClown and his acrobats day ;D

They just can't make anything easy. Wonder how many fines Bellaghy will get and how many the Loup will get if they beat Bellaghy :D

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: ha ha derry on September 08, 2009, 02:46:50 PM

A special day!! We have Sonny Joe, Rawhide and Knockyourmuckerin all surfacing on the same day but still no sign of Max!!!
Cromagh will be next on!

wats that 4 ref

cassidy most be lukin take co team 2 bahamas for a month = ;D

NAG1

Lads can you not see the sense of these rules after the debacle of last year?

This is trying to set out the rules clearly in advance so that everyone knows the craic, if you know the rules and break them then a fine is deserved for stupidity rather than anything else.

These are standards rules applied throughout most counties in Ireland for big games.

ha ha derry

your in a majority of one on this nag1... like the county board  :D

ha ha derry

NAG1

Not the first time, but it does happen elsewhere lads.