Twitter

Started by irunthev, July 16, 2009, 12:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AustinPowers

Milltown Row2

As mentioned earlier the social media side of the internet is a disease or addiction, snapchat is nearly 24/7 with my youngest daughter, the eldest daughter not far behind her, I'd say bar sleeping that thing is on the go all day long..

I very rarely post anything on FB and this place is the only place that I would check in on (which is plenty)

It must be exhausting being on twitter, FB, Snapchap, instagram, and the other social media places out there

Any employers on here having issues with workers that are constantly using social media at work?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 20, 2022, 02:41:53 PM
As mentioned earlier the social media side of the internet is a disease or addiction, snapchat is nearly 24/7 with my youngest daughter, the eldest daughter not far behind her, I'd say bar sleeping that thing is on the go all day long..

I very rarely post anything on FB and this place is the only place that I would check in on (which is plenty)

It must be exhausting being on twitter, FB, Snapchap, instagram, and the other social media places out there

Any employers on here having issues with workers that are constantly using social media at work?

Yes, yours.  ;D

clarshack

certainly no fan of McGregor but did this Gallagher chap not rattle his cage first? couldn't care less about their twitter spat but McGregor was then out of order with Paul McGrath.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on December 20, 2022, 02:53:18 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 20, 2022, 02:41:53 PM

Yes, yours.  ;D

;D

Always in between appointments !!  ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on December 20, 2022, 03:38:14 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 20, 2022, 12:50:48 PM
Hard to know who's a bigger dick head, McGregor or Clarkson.

McGregor. Clarkson, while a borderline pub bore at times, has at least some intelligence and can be willing to make himself look like an eejit when needs be. His recent words concerning Meghan Markle were out of order**, but unless you're either Piers Morgan or work in catering the chances of you being physically assaulted by him are relatively low.

McGregor OTOH is an example that a skanger is still a skanger even when they escape from the big smoke.

** Couldn't give much of a damn about all of the current drama concerning the British royal family TBH, but it was still out of order.
No contest between McGregor and Clarkson when you read his latest post about Paul McGrath

J70

Quote from: rodney trotter on December 30, 2022, 11:26:14 AM
Andrew Tate seems to be some tool . 

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/greta-thunberg-suggests-twitter-spat-inadvertently-led-to-andrew-tates-arrest-1411968.html

I'd never heard of him before yesterday when I read about his attempt to troll Thunberg and then his laughably pathetic and desperate efforts to save face after her response.

Then I see last night he's been arrested for sex trafficking!

And then I see Tucker f**king Carlson had him on his show to whine about being banned on Twitter a few months back. But of course...

Armagh18

Quote from: J70 on December 30, 2022, 11:54:45 AM

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/greta-thunberg-suggests-twitter-spat-inadvertently-led-to-andrew-tates-arrest-1411968.html

I'd never heard of him before yesterday when I read about his attempt to troll Thunberg and then his laughably pathetic and desperate efforts to save face after her response.

And then I see Tucker f**king Carlson had him on his show to whine about being banned on Twitter a few months back. But of course...
Read a bit into him. Talks a bit of shite but is generally spot on. I'd 100% say that these charges are bullshit as well

Tubberman

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 30, 2022, 12:18:09 PM

Read a bit into him. Talks a bit of shite but is generally spot on. I'd 100% say that these charges are bullshit as well

Generally spot on!? Like the time he taunted the father of the sick child? The man's a ****.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Milltown Row2

Twitter is just a shit hole by the sounds of it.

J70

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 30, 2022, 12:18:09 PM

Either you're reading different material than I am, or else we have diametrically opposed views on woman, mental health and general morality.

AustinPowers

J70

Quote from: AustinPowers on December 30, 2022, 01:27:00 PM

I've no idea who he is , but I'm fed up to the  tits of That    climate change puppet.

I say fair fucks to her.

Its not easy being the one who tells everyone what they don't want to hear.

But that aside, in this case, she made an absolute tit out of that Tate moron.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AustinPowers on December 30, 2022, 01:27:00 PM

I've no idea who he is , but I'm fed up to the  tits of That    climate change puppet.

Some people are easier triggered by someone telling you how to live your life