The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - #DankeJürgen

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

I see Rodgers has said that 3-0 was not a fair reflection of Liverpool's performance today. He's right. It should have been about 6-2.

SambaSaffron

Quote from: laoislad on August 18, 2012, 05:47:29 PM
Wouldn't be too concerned about the games coming up.
Playing well against these teams is never a problem,the problems always seem to com against the likes of WBA as witnessed today.
Wouldn't be surprised if we got 5 points from 9 against Arsenal,City and United.
:D I love Liverpool fans, hilarious!

here comes 6

F***ing disgrace.   Now the players that were on show today should pay the fans that went to watch them today.  Time for the players to get real

Tony Baloney

Jeez lads a bit early for doom and gloom. 111 points still to play for.

From the Bunker

So lets get perspective we dropped one point today, not three. We are not of the standard to expect a given right to three away from home never three at home against a team who finished 2 places below us last season. Spuds got 4th last season with 20-9-9 so it's a long season yet.

el_cuervo_fc

Quote from: here comes 6 on August 18, 2012, 07:13:45 PM
F***ing disgrace.   Now the players that were on show today should pay the fans that went to watch them today.  Time for the players to get real

Bit of an overreaction? FFS it's the first League game of the year

J OGorman

Terrible result. B.R. will be feeling it tonight. Having Man C next is what the team should want. Chance to make amends. As mentioned earlier, a lack of effort is unforgivable!

Oh and congrats to Tommysmith (tommysmith !) With his promotion to Level 5 Slabber...EC, new drivel and under_his_bar will be throwing you a party no doubt ;-)

From the Bunker

Quote from: J OGorman on August 18, 2012, 10:05:35 PM
Terrible result. B.R. will be feeling it tonight. Having Man C next is what the team should want. Chance to make amends. As mentioned earlier, a lack of effort is unforgivable!

Oh and congrats to Tommysmith (tommysmith !) With his promotion to Level 5 Slabber...EC, new drivel and under_his_bar will be throwing you a party no doubt ;-)

I'm sure he's delighted to have a Profile name of one of Liverpools Legendary players!  :-*

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on August 18, 2012, 10:35:44 PM
Some of the Liverpool fans giving off about those eejits gloating do exactly the same thing on the Man United thread when United get bate.

Others do it on the Chelsea thread, the Spurs thread, Arsenal thread, Celtic thread, Rangers thread etc etc etc.

The only ones who seem to get their knickers in a twist when it happens in 'their' thread are the Liverpool ones.

It's only a bit of slagging ffs, nobody died.

Liverpool are shit.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

He did, but sure the Arsenal lads are nearly as dysfunctional as we are :D

J OGorman

Quote from: ONeill on August 18, 2012, 10:39:52 PM
Quote from: hardstation on August 18, 2012, 10:35:44 PM
Some of the Liverpool fans giving off about those eejits gloating do exactly the same thing on the Man United thread when United get bate.

Others do it on the Chelsea thread, the Spurs thread, Arsenal thread, Celtic thread, Rangers thread etc etc etc.

The only ones who seem to get their knickers in a twist when it happens in 'their' thread are the Liverpool ones.

It's only a bit of slagging ffs, nobody died.

Liverpool are shit.

You really know how to cut to the core of me..drat!

Capt Pat

Too early to panic. If Suarez had turned in a couple of those chances and he should have we might well have won. We won't concede two penos or an opening goal like that in every game. Arsenal and Spurs also dropped points they wouldn't have liked to.

Some small improvements and the rub of the green will make a big difference. Those other top 4 contenders will drop points at the hawthornes as well

AZOffaly

It's not the result, or the missed chances, that worry me. And of course it's way too early to be making daft statements or getting panicky.

But what I didn't like was the lack of fight when it was obvious the game was going away from them, and the body language from the captain was appalling.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 18, 2012, 11:11:46 PM
Too early to panic. If Suarez had turned in a couple of those chances and he should have we might well have won. We won't concede two penos or an opening goal like that in every game. Arsenal and Spurs also dropped points they wouldn't have liked to.

Some small improvements and the rub of the green will make a big difference. Those other top 4 contenders will drop points at the hawthornes as well

Two of those four Man Utd & Man City, won't drop feck all points. And anyway CL Qualification is not what they are worried about.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 19, 2012, 09:12:34 AM
Quote from: Capt Pat on August 18, 2012, 11:11:46 PM

Two of those four Man Utd & Man City, won't drop feck all points. And anyway CL Qualification is not what they are worried about.
I'd imagine he was talking about the teams in contention for 4th place as opposed to City and United