Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on May 18, 2007, 01:23:22 PM
Tyrone
Galway  :'(
Meath
Cork
Cavan
Waterford

5 Outta 6 not bad, won a few quid on Waterford, thank feck I didn't bet on Mayo  :'(

ExiledGael

Cavan let you down too - 4 out of 6 still aint bad

Louth Exile

Quote from: ExiledGael on May 21, 2007, 09:33:47 PM

No, if you look again I think you'll find fishead was right with 5/6. Good going
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

illdecide

An Dun to beat Doire (Ulster Hurling replay)

Liatroim to beat Londain (Connacht)

Ard Mhacha to draw (Ulster)

Laois to beat Uibh Fhaili (Leinster Hurling)

Corcaigh to beat An Clar (Munster Hurling)

An Lu to beat Cill Mhantain (Leinster replay)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: Louth Exile on May 22, 2007, 10:26:02 AM
Quote from: ExiledGael on May 21, 2007, 09:33:47 PM

No, if you look again I think you'll find fishead was right with 5/6. Good going

Ya he just presumed I backed Mayo, I had a bad feeling about the game going up to Galway, Salthill is unsuitable for Ball sports & while its hard on all teams, Galway has a little more practice their, Galway where always going to be baying for blood after we won the last two Competitive matches. Mayos injuries and players still unfit was always going to be a major factor, while I was really depressed after the game and saw no way to turn around the season,  by yesterday I was very enthusastic, and saw it as a great opportunity to stick another €50 on Mayo to win Sam, they gone up to 16-1 what great odds, to make moeny all they have to do is to get to an All-Ireland not actually win it, Mayo has always to be the best team to win easy money on, they usually have generous odds and make finals, then in the Final you throw money on the other team, and you win money off the bookies either way.

Hank Everlast

think i will do a wee accum

donegal +3
Louth
Down (hurling)
Cork +3(hurling)

The Real Laoislad

My predictions for this weekend

Leinster Football

Meath
Wexford

Ulster Football