WELL DONE ST GALLS

Started by NaomhBridAbú, March 17, 2010, 08:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaomhBridAbú

As most of the Galls lads are on the rip on the Falls or in the Bot, i'd like to take this opportunity to say well done today - you did Belfast and Antrim and Ulster proud...delighted for you all - including the McG's !
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

micka the dub

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on March 17, 2010, 08:43:11 PM
As most of the Galls lads are on the rip on the Falls or in the Bot, i'd like to take this opportunity to say well done today - you did Belfast and Antrim and Ulster proud...delighted for you all - including the McG's !
i have friends in west belfast and the felons is the bar they bring us too for a drink when we are up,by jaysis id love to be there tonight.
well done st galls,all ireland champions

crossfire

Congratulations St Galls on your all Ireland win. Enjoy the celebrations

Aerlik

Congratulations St.Galls.   I watched the game over here and was very impressed.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

stephenite

Well done, some feeling when your club wins the BIG one.
Kind of surprised the supporters didn't get out on the pitch after the game

Maroon Heaven

Well done to Colin Brady and the lads... A great result for the city and county.

As Chairman, President and secretary of the Westmeath Belfast Supporters club - I'd like to extend my congratulations from all 1 people in the supporters club..... It was great to have the team into citigolf on Sat for some team bonding. Good to see olde Burnsie getting his run out at the end

Iarmhi Abu

T Fearon

Thought Armagh man Mark Mc Crory could also have got a run near the end.

imtommygunn

McRory is retired is he not? Don't think he plays any more.

sammymaguire

only for them Fermanagh lads  ;)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ziggysego

Congratulations St. Gall's on your terrific win yesterday. 2006 was meerly a stepping stone to yesterday's victory at Croke Park. It will be a day that no-one associated to the club will ever forget and to win it on you centenary year... well all the more special.
Testing Accessibility

Milltown Row2

Mark played in the semi final against Corifin (extra time)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orior

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 18, 2010, 03:46:13 PM
McRory is retired is he not? Don't think he plays any more.

I once met McRory in Antrim Road surgery - I think he was surprised to meet a GAA man in north Belfast.

Congrats to me old mate and Unix guru Simon Kennedy.

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

mylestheslasher

Congrats to St Galls. A really impressive performance and they were 10 pts the better team. A credit to Antrim and Ulster.

Pearse og

Congratulations to St Gall's, still can't stop thinking that if Clarkey had of taken that chance in our game that we would be in Croke Park yesterday.

Orior

Quote from: Pearse og on March 18, 2010, 10:11:58 PM
Congratulations to St Gall's, still can't stop thinking that if Clarkey had of taken that chance in our game that we would be in Croke Park yesterday.

"If Only" post of the year!

Let me also advise you to google the Chaos Theory.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians