Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: LeoMc on June 21, 2019, 11:33:47 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on June 21, 2019, 09:43:05 AM
Quote from: irish345 on June 20, 2019, 10:07:47 PM
Does anyone think playing a game at 7.30pm on a sunday night  a bad thing no matter what the age group or gender

Does gaa host many club games on saturday evenings

Yes, Sunday evening games are a load of bollox. Actually, Sunday games full stop are bollox. But....who are we simple players to question our time and lives.
Move them to Saturday afternoon and listen to the complaints about working men and clashes with soccer.

Family / Working Men fair enough. Rugby / Soccer.....life is full of choices lads.

bigtogs

Hampsey out for the season?? anybody here that or is it a rumour???

sensethetone

Quote from: bigtogs on June 21, 2019, 12:30:01 PM
I have heard it too. Very unfortunate if true.

bigtogs

Quote from: sensethetone on June 21, 2019, 12:46:06 PM
Quote from: bigtogs on June 21, 2019, 12:30:01 PM
I have heard it too. Very unfortunate if true.

Not at himself last few games....Hampsey of the last 2 years is some loss!!

skeog

If true Coalisland be the biggest losers.

Mikhailov

Had heard he had a serious groin/hernia issue which was giving concern to the medical team. He hasn't really trained much on the pitch lately and it has showed in all honesty. Tommy Bowe had to retire due to this type of injury but hopefully Paudie is not near as bad as that. Bowe would have had more miles, wear and tear than Paudie so hopefully it can all be sorted out but unfortunately it looks like 2019 is finished for him if the word is correct.

Fianna won't be too happy about this at all - top of the league minus their county men - they will give Champo a real rattle this year again.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Mikhailov on June 21, 2019, 02:01:57 PM
Had heard he had a serious groin/hernia issue which was giving concern to the medical team. He hasn't really trained much on the pitch lately and it has showed in all honesty. Tommy Bowe had to retire due to this type of injury but hopefully Paudie is not near as bad as that. Bowe would have had more miles, wear and tear than Paudie so hopefully it can all be sorted out but unfortunately it looks like 2019 is finished for him if the word is correct.

Fianna won't be too happy about this at all - top of the league minus their county men - they will give Champo a real rattle this year again.

They obviously have the resources to not worry too much about missing one man it would appear.

Angelo

Massive blow if true.

Realistically the Championship has only about 8/9 weeks at most to run so it is strange that he would have played on up until this point and then decided to have the surgery.

There have been plenty of rumours going around this season, we had McKernan dropping off the panel and heading to the states earlier on this year so I'd take it with a pinch of salt. I don't doubt he could be carrying a niggly injury that may require surgery but it would seem odd to only act on it at this point in the season.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Good win for the minors, first Ulster minor final since 2013.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

redzone

Quote from: Angelo on June 21, 2019, 09:48:31 PM
Good win for the minors, first Ulster minor final since 2013.
Who are the players would say that have the most potential at that level

irish345

gaa should have a club ban for any game after 4pm on a sunday

irish345

might seem a stupid question but ive only just recently  getting into the gaa structure  at county level

question is does every club in tyrone have flood lights

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: irish345 on June 22, 2019, 12:37:52 AM
might seem a stupid question but ive only just recently  getting into the gaa structure  at county level

question is does every club in tyrone have flood lights

The answer is no. Most Clubs (I think) might have lights now on a training field, but very few have match capable lights. Omagh, Greencastle, Stewartstown maybe are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head who've lights for matches. There are probably loads more but it's 2.30am and I am tired!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

irish345

strabane have lights  maybe its just for training to tho