Under 6 GAA !!

Started by Feckitt, May 21, 2008, 02:06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feckitt

The child is in P1 and wants to go to the underage camogie.  What is the world coming to?  Is it normal nowadays for such young teams?  I never thought camogie would be available for such young kids?

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Jinxy

Beats eating worms and talking to imaginary friends all day.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Donagh

Definitely no need to be separating sexes at that age.

blanketattack

Quote from: Jinxy on May 21, 2008, 02:17:33 PM

Is that a dig at McGeeney?

Jinxy

I heard he spends €50 a day on worms.

stpauls

that just made me laugh out loud in work, everyone looking at me strange!! thanks Jinxy!

cornafean

... the friends that happen to break everything in the house...
Boycott Hadron. Support your local particle collider.

ziggysego

Quote from: stpauls on May 21, 2008, 02:35:48 PM
that just made me laugh out loud in work, everyone looking at me strange!! thanks Jinxy!

So what's new? ;)
Testing Accessibility

his holiness nb

Quote from: Feckitt on May 21, 2008, 02:06:29 PM
The child is in P1 and wants to go to the underage camogie.  What is the world coming to? 

Jaysus Feckitt, in these days of nintendos and childhood obesity you should be delighted she wants to play any sports.

Sure nurseries all around the country has young lads and lasses of this age playing the games.

Ask me holy bollix

DUBSFORSAM1

My nephews 5 and 3.5 are playing both hurling and gaelic football with the club....not in teams yet of course though

AZOffaly

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on May 21, 2008, 04:48:02 PM
My nephews 5 and 3.5 are playing both hurling and gaelic football with the club....not in teams yet of course though

Why? Are they shite?

:D

Jinxy

Quote from: DUBSFORSAM1 on May 21, 2008, 04:48:02 PM

No doubt the younger lad has more ability than the 5 year old if he'd only stay away from the Farleys Rusks.

supersarsfields

I'd agree with nb you should be happy their wanting to play sports and not some auld console instead. And sure at that age most of it is just about running about and enjoyment. I'd say you'd see little difference in football at that age and a game of tag!! They'll all just run after the ball and sure isn't it good for them!!

stpauls

Quote from: ziggysego on May 21, 2008, 03:53:13 PM
Quote from: stpauls on May 21, 2008, 02:35:48 PM

So what's new? ;)

suppose that's true!!  ;D