Casement Park in line for major overhaul - 40,000 all seater Stadium.

Started by Joxer, October 06, 2010, 02:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: CD on December 19, 2013, 04:27:54 PM
Quote from: rrhf on December 19, 2013, 01:48:14 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on December 19, 2013, 11:35:59 AM
Check out the virtual flythrough of the new Casement Park/Páirc Mhic Asmaint stadium.
Now thats what I call a new stadium flythrough!! well done Ziggy graphics are amazing!

Bit of artistic license taken or is it really gonna look that good?  :D

Looks amazing - roll on 2016

Had to laugh, they had all these punters in the streets hands raised cheering and looking happy!!! Obviously they weren't Antrim supporters (due to the numbers) and what was the shite with people wearing T shirts ffs???  Maybe gets 2 or 3 days of sun if they are lucky. And no fat cnuts either, strange that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CD

Quote from: armaghniac on December 19, 2013, 02:27:21 PM
Check out the virtual flythrough of the new Casement Park/Páirc Mhic Asmaint stadium.
Now thats what I call a new stadium flythrough!! well done Ziggy graphics are amazing!

It should be fairly accurate, the snow will blow right into the back of the stand.
I note they number the blocks. Why not ABCDEFGH?

Didn't want a 'H Block.' Thought it would stall the project indefinitely and make the whole thing a political football.
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!

Tony Baloney

The flythrough would be more realistic with less people in it.

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 19, 2013, 07:06:42 PM
Quote from: CD on December 19, 2013, 04:27:54 PM

Bit of artistic license taken or is it really gonna look that good?  :D

Looks amazing - roll on 2016

Had to laugh, they had all these punters in the streets hands raised cheering and looking happy!!! Obviously they weren't Antrim supporters (due to the numbers) and what was the shite with people wearing T shirts ffs???  Maybe gets 2 or 3 days of sun if they are lucky. And no fat cnuts either, strange that

The doll with the red hair in the red top has some hoop.

Line Ball

Who exactly put this presentation together?  If the Antrim County Board approved it, then they will be the first county in Ireland to play without a 'Big Square.'  Antrim always have to be diffferent.

Seriously, poor show if this so called professional presentation was approved with this oversight very evident.

rrhf

Well done to all in ulster  gaa who believed this could really happen when so many of us doubted-  this will be recognised in time  by Antrim gaa winning ulster titles.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on December 20, 2013, 07:16:52 AM
Quote from: rrhf on January 01, 1970, 01:08:44 AM
Well done to all in ulster  gaa who believed this could really happen when somosty of us doubted-  this will be recognised in time  by Antrim gaa winning ulster titles.
;D
Put the glue away.
The time of posting would suggest he is in foreign climes or else poleaxed. The post itself suggests poleaxed!

How on earth does any think a vanity project that will have most turnstiles gathering dust will benefit Antrim GAA. Still it will give the Ulster chaps another black tie dinner and photo op. A lot of these high profile GAA men (some not even from Antrim) are imo using this as a political football to further their ambitions within the GAA hierarchy.

ONeill

ONeill

Yes, it should have an old bicycle nailed to the ceiling and a pointy sign saying 'Donegal 125km'.

Milltown Row2

Will Casement be the biggest stadium in Ireland outside of Croke and Aviva ?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2