?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

tbrick18

Quote from: JoG2 on March 28, 2024, 01:51:41 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on March 27, 2024, 11:19:04 AMAnyone know when the next tranche of tickets are being released?
Only seems to be corner seats at the minute.

Central Cusack sections on sale now tbrick
They must have went really quick....I've already got for myself in section 303, but my auld fella has had a change of heart and looking to go now. Could do with 4, central cusack under the roof if possible.

JoG2

Quote from: tbrick18 on March 28, 2024, 03:27:01 PM
Quote from: JoG2 on March 28, 2024, 01:51:41 PM
Quote from: tbrick18 on March 27, 2024, 11:19:04 AMAnyone know when the next tranche of tickets are being released?
Only seems to be corner seats at the minute.

Central Cusack sections on sale now tbrick
They must have went really quick....I've already got for myself in section 303, but my auld fella has had a change of heart and looking to go now. Could do with 4, central cusack under the roof if possible.

309 looks your best bet for 4 under the roof, row SS. Those not using their season tickets went back into the pot earlier ie the central blocks

themania1

Anyone know if and when Hill 16 tickets are avail for sunday? Dont see any available

p3427977

Quote from: themania1 on March 28, 2024, 09:38:51 PMAnyone know if and when Hill 16 tickets are avail for sunday? Dont see any available
They've been available since tickets went on sale.

screenexile

Still available on main Ticketmaster site

Ancharraig123

Without sounding stupid. Whatever is left on ticketmaster i presume is the last tickets? No more to be released at this stage?

OakLeaf

Unreal. We're definitely in the mix for Sam.

onefineday

Quote from: Real Talk on March 26, 2024, 04:39:28 PMWhen i think of O Lynch its the getting caught sometimes when he's outfield that's a problem.  However mostly he gives us that +1 when our play goes into attacking mode that he makes a significant contribution.  As a shot stopper he is also excellent .. had 2 great saves v Roscommon.  As far as Shane McGuigan is concerned he covers a lot of ground from the opposing 14 to his own 14yrd line and is very often the 'break ball winner' in mid field and of course a top drawer efficient finisher so it's also great for L Murray, C Murphy and D Gilmore giving us more options. Baker is not ready yet to mark players like C O'Callaghan, C Basquel (nor are there many that could ? ) ... So to beat Dublin we need a floating additional 4 players can add to our defensive system during the course of the game .... Dublin will not let that happen. 

The best we can hope for is to limit them to a 8 t0 10 pt defeat.  Here's hoping i'm wrong

Baker has been find of the season in my opinion. Having him slot in there has allowed us to keep McEvoy out the park and mckinless' absence hasn't been a factor.
Murray had a very good game today too and I think we really have a squad now, there wasn't a substitution there today that had me thinking that was a big drop off.
Looking at the respective panels on show today, I thought our bench was probably the stronger. Granted Dublin have a few top drawer players to come in like Costello and a few like McCaffrey, Fitzsimmons, mccarthy and possibly cluxton who may or may not be at the required level anymore, but man for man, Derry had it today.

93-DY-SAM

Hopefully the start of bigger things to come. This Derry team gets better and better. I thought McKinless coming on at half time gave us an extra edge at that stage of the game driving us forward at Dublin. Any word of what his injury was? While we have a bit of a luxury in that we can cover a loss like McKinless which we'd have struggled in previous years you'd still want him starting games. The man is built for games with a wee bit of an edge. Was great to see a bit of fire in the lads at the end of that game.

JoG2

Big Lynch is vital to how we play, either as the extra defender when building from the back, a man to break the line or setup play from his boot. Kickouts are first class too, but alot of the time that depends on the opposition pushing up or players making themselves available. Very few better at shot stopping, he's a big fella and closes down quickly. Add in nerves of steel and bravery to be constantly wanting the ball and trying to make things happen. At the minute, along side Morgan, he's the best about imo

Interstellar

Are Derry vulnerable under the high ball? Two goals yesterday and one against Roscommon with an old fashion high ball into the defence.

Wildweasel74

Any team vulnerable under a high ball, its more a hit and hope and see if it bounces, deflects the right way

Onthe40

So what will "Jimmys winning matches" have up his sleeve in 3 weeks time to stop this Doire juggernaut?