Started by T Fearon, March 14, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: armaghniac on March 10, 2021, 08:21:26 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 10, 2021, 08:10:08 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 10, 2021, 07:00:28 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 10, 2021, 06:45:38 PM

Do you have proof of any of this?

I do not see why I should be asked for proof, what do you think that I said?
I heard that a person charged with child abuse had previously falsely tried to imply an interest in child protection by exploiting a blanket condemnation of people in a particular job and making unwarranted insinuations about an innocent person.
I suspect that McKenna has bigger problems than my saying that he was trying to divert attention away from himself.

The covid part. Why would you argue a'itll do rightly approach' caused a lot of covid problems in cross recently.

Mask wearing and the like was a bit casual there (the town, not the club) as it was in many places. South Armagh had the highest rate in the country in January and I think that previous laxity contributed to that. Again, I cannot prove that.
Keady had numbers through the roof at one stage and there is certainly a devil may care attitude in general round Keady. My feelings could be coloured by the fact that the first time I was ever in it I saw a fella hanging out the sunroof of a moving car whilst swigging from a bottle of Buckfast. After 20 years I haven't seen much to change my mind.

trailer

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 10, 2021, 08:41:38 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 10, 2021, 08:21:26 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 10, 2021, 08:10:08 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on March 10, 2021, 07:00:28 PM
Quote from: tonto1888 on March 10, 2021, 06:45:38 PM

Do you have proof of any of this?

I do not see why I should be asked for proof, what do you think that I said?
I heard that a person charged with child abuse had previously falsely tried to imply an interest in child protection by exploiting a blanket condemnation of people in a particular job and making unwarranted insinuations about an innocent person.
I suspect that McKenna has bigger problems than my saying that he was trying to divert attention away from himself.

The covid part. Why would you argue a'itll do rightly approach' caused a lot of covid problems in cross recently.

Mask wearing and the like was a bit casual there (the town, not the club) as it was in many places. South Armagh had the highest rate in the country in January and I think that previous laxity contributed to that. Again, I cannot prove that.
Keady had numbers through the roof at one stage and there is certainly a devil may care attitude in general round Keady. My feelings could be coloured by the fact that the first time I was ever in it I saw a fella hanging out the sunroof of a moving car whilst swigging from a bottle of Buckfast. After 20 years I haven't seen much to change my mind.

I once courted a wee girl from Keady. Clean crazy. I learned a lot!