Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancharraig123

I honestly can't believe what i'm reading ^

Localexpert

Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 08:22:36 AM
Errigal breezed through first two rounds, hopefully Coalisland give them a bit of a game. Could be going into a final / First round of Ulster cold.

Hope to still be in with a shout after the first 10mins to be honest.  Last time we were 3/1 underdogs against them we did alright though  ;)

kickitin

i can't believe these last two replies i read ^^

there's 4 teams left in the Tyrone championship, 4 strong teams with strong championship pedigree, also may i add; this is the Tyrone championship where absolutely anything can happen

of the 4 teams left, trillick won it only 2 years ago, coalisland 3. with errigal and dromore last winning it 9 and 10 years ago respectively

claiming errigal could be going into 1st round of Ulster "cold" when they still have to win 2 massive games that errigal of the last few years have lay down in. is absolutely scandalous

ii have a notion tiempos reply is a joke, so all is not lost, but the amount of people on this board who are thinking errigal are just going to bring a ulster club back to us as easy as can be - catch a grip

trueblue1234

Quote from: kickitin on October 27, 2021, 09:20:37 AM
i can't believe these last two replies i read ^^

there's 4 teams left in the Tyrone championship, 4 strong teams with strong championship pedigree, also may i add; this is the Tyrone championship where absolutely anything can happen

of the 4 teams left, trillick won it only 2 years ago, coalisland 3. with errigal and dromore last winning it 9 and 10 years ago respectively

claiming errigal could be going into 1st round of Ulster "cold" when they still have to win 2 massive games that errigal of the last few years have lay down in. is absolutely scandalous

ii have a notion tiempos reply is a joke, so all is not lost, but the amount of people on this board who are thinking errigal are just going to bring a ulster club back to us as easy as can be - catch a grip

Point of order. It was the Ulster Semi final they could be cold going into.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Under Lights

Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2021, 09:19:49 AM
Errigal breezed through first two rounds, hopefully Coalisland give them a bit of a game. Could be going into a final / First round of Ulster cold.

Hope to still be in with a shout after the first 10mins to be honest.  Last time we were 3/1 underdogs against them we did alright though  ;)

For those that don't understand betting the poster here means if you put a tenner on Coalisland at 3/1, then you lose ten pounds.

Under Lights

Why oh why have the remaining league games not been fixed at this stage. People can't plan anything in advance. Zero manners.

Moonshine

You talk some muck. Only people talking errigal up is the ones who want them beat, so it looks like they thought they were going to win. I can tell you for a fact no one within errigal is looking beyond Sunday. Look at our recent championship outings in big games it's brutal. Trillick are favourites for championship and if you can't see that go educate yourself on tyrone football

shezam

Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 12:47:35 PM
Why oh why have the remaining league games not been fixed at this stage. People can't plan anything in advance. Zero manners.

The dates have been fixed, clubs were sent out calendar over a month ago. ACL Sunday 7th Nov, Intermediate and Senior Championship final 13th,14th Nov. Every Sun after that until 19th Dec has ACL game, Div 2 finish's the week before.

Under Lights

Quote from: shezam on October 27, 2021, 01:04:13 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 12:47:35 PM

The dates have been fixed, clubs were sent out calendar over a month ago. ACL Sunday 7th Nov, Intermediate and Senior Championship final 13th,14th Nov. Every Sun after that until 19th Dec has ACL game, Div 2 finish's the week before.

The calendar they sent is incorrect. They have penciled in more games than are actually left.

Under Lights

Quote from: Moonshine on October 27, 2021, 01:02:28 PM

You talk some muck. Only people talking errigal up is the ones who want them beat, so it looks like they thought they were going to win. I can tell you for a fact no one within errigal is looking beyond Sunday. Look at our recent championship outings in big games it's brutal. Trillick are favourites for championship and if you can't see that go educate yourself on tyrone football

WTF are you talking about
https://www.paddypower.com/gaelic-games/tyrone-club-football?tab=outrights

LeoMc

Quote from: Under Lights on October 27, 2021, 01:17:52 PM
Quote from: Moonshine on October 27, 2021, 01:02:28 PM

WTF are you talking about
https://www.paddypower.com/gaelic-games/tyrone-club-football?tab=outrights
Errigal men fighting among themselves? Shades of '82.  :P

Tyrone11234

Errigal should be winning the championship every year with the amount of people living in their parish(es). Hear they're trying to get Carrickmore to join with them before the start of next year so they can have a thirds reserve team.

clubman21

Any odds for the four semis at weekend

kickitin

Quote from: Tyrone11234 on October 27, 2021, 03:37:36 PM
Errigal should be winning the championship every year with the amount of people living in their parish(es). Hear they're trying to get Carrickmore to join with them before the start of next year so they can have a thirds reserve team.

they have a thirds reserve team, next joke

kickitin

Quote from: clubman21 on October 27, 2021, 03:55:23 PM
Any odds for the four semis at weekend

dromore 2/1 trillick 1/2 

errigal 2/5 coalisland 3/1

draw 7/1 in both