Quote from: paddyjohn on March 27, 2016, 09:57:56 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 27, 2016, 09:46:21 AM
Will you two get a room that's two maybe three pages of this  s..t

Nearly as bad as you & SIE!
[/quote
I see your where your coming from but at least that's all county stuff
This sounds like pre season club gome wrong and that's it
It's a bit repetitive at this stage

Oh right, Antrim hurling thread, hmmm what will we talk about?? Pigeons?? I know lets talk about how Loughgiel and Cushendall, always waiting on each other to fail so they can have a pop at each other? Would that be repetitive?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2016, 10:09:20 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 27, 2016, 10:02:33 AM

[/quote

Oh right, Antrim hurling thread, hmmm what will we talk about?? Pigeons?? I know lets talk about how Loughgiel and Cushendall, always waiting on each other to fail so they can have a pop at each other? Would that be repetitive?

At least when we talk about the Dall & the Shams there can be a discussion. Personally I don't give a flying f**k about yer man from St Johns. If he poked somebody in a pre season game, then take his salt and move on, like the St Galls lad did. There is no need for somebody coming on here again and defending him like he did last year when he was meant to step out of line.

And sure why wouldn't we talk about the county champions & the only team to win the big yin twice  ;)

Happy Easter folks, lay off the eggs.

Leftbackno4

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2016, 12:51:24 AM
Quote from: Leftbackno4 on March 27, 2016, 12:22:32 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 26, 2016, 11:46:09 PM
You must have some love in here......you don't defend yourself with a dirty Joe strike, am I clear on that?? No one will defend those actions, ever, that's simple enough for you to understand?? I would never defend the actions of our players doing same thing, end of......

I spoke to one lad who got red carded, he deserved it for his actions, job done!! Move on and stop defending the indefensible please
As usual MR2 you are very selective in your condemnations, not one word have you said about the strokes pulled by the St Galls lads........?

Are you a simpleton?? I've just said our lad deserved a red card for his actions! Christ I hope you didn't go to college
Another mealy-mouthed reply MR2 the StGalls lad who pulled the cowardly stroke in the 1st half received a yellow and was then substituted and didn't receive a red card......

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Leftbackno4 on March 27, 2016, 10:39:14 AM
You must have some love in here......you don't defend yourself with a dirty Joe strike, am I clear on that?? No one will defend those actions, ever, that's simple enough for you to understand?? I would never defend the actions of our players doing same thing, end of......

I spoke to one lad who got red carded, he deserved it for his actions, job done!! Move on and stop defending the indefensible please
As usual MR2 you are very selective in your condemnations, not one word have you said about the strokes pulled by the St Galls lads........?

Are you a simpleton?? I've just said our lad deserved a red card for his actions! Christ I hope you didn't go to college
Another mealy-mouthed reply MR2 the StGalls lad who pulled the cowardly stroke in the 1st half received a yellow and was then substituted and didn't receive a red card......

You are wrong as the player who received the card to ask me what would he get for getting sent off, and I'll say it one more time so you can understand.... Anyone who pulls a dirty stroke is a coward... No defending it at anytime, but you continue to do so
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on March 27, 2016, 10:26:39 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2016, 10:09:20 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 27, 2016, 10:02:33 AM

[/quote

At least when we talk about the Dall & the Shams there can be a discussion. Personally I don't give a flying f**k about yer man from St Johns. If he poked somebody in a pre season game, then take his salt and move on, like the St Galls lad did. There is no need for somebody coming on here again and defending him like he did last year when he was meant to step out of line.

And sure why wouldn't we talk about the county champions & the only team to win the big yin twice  ;)

Happy Easter folks, lay off the eggs.

Discussions usually follow the same pattern.... We are better Tha you cause we've won the All Ireland twice..... Winker is a god..... Not when he is Marked by Graffin.... Id rather have NMcM on my team, id rather have Winker....proper discussions for sure

Leftbackno4

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2016, 10:59:17 AM

You are wrong as the player who received the card to ask me what would he get for getting sent off, and I'll say it one more time so you can understand.... Anyone who pulls a dirty stroke is a coward... No defending it at anytime, but you continue to do so
Can you write a proper sentence next time ??

NAG1

+1

north_antrim_hound

MR2
Discussion about who should be on county teams and how they are managed are normal on forums all over the country
As are club games but knock yourself out then

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Leftbackno4 on March 27, 2016, 11:04:19 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2016, 10:59:17 AM

You are wrong, as the player who received the card  ask me what would he get for getting sent off, and I'll say it one more time so you can understand.... Anyone who pulls a dirty stroke is a coward... No defending it at anytime, but you continue to do so
Can you write a proper sentence next time ??

Fixed that... A  'to' was added with predictive text. Jesus wept

I'll write a proper sentence the next time, when you admit that said player is a coward for pulling dirty stroke....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 27, 2016, 12:08:42 PM
MR2
Discussion about who should be on county teams and how they are managed are normal on forums all over the country

So what's your point? I was discussing a club game you numpty! There are hurling games outside of the Glens lad.....

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2016, 02:10:11 PM
MR2

So what's your point? I was discussing a club game you numpty! There are hurling games outside of the Glens lad.....
[/quote
You where discussing a free for all for three pages
]
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 27, 2016, 05:28:12 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 27, 2016, 02:10:11 PM
MR2

[/quote
You where discussing a free for all for three pages
]

Nope, I discussed it for about 5 posts... Someone asked me how the game went

Seamroga in exile

St louis putting it up to the Tipperary boys I hear. A very excited young fella just texted me. Come on St louis!!!
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Last Man

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 28, 2016, 02:40:19 PM
St louis putting it up to the Tipperary boys I hear. A very excited young fella just texted me. Come on St louis!!!
St.Louis look the better team so far and have yet to get into their stride.