Taliban massacre children in Pakistani school

Started by muppet, December 16, 2014, 12:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: give her dixie on December 16, 2014, 08:14:08 PM
http://tribune.com.pk/story/229844/the-day-69-children-died/

evil scum. Poor children. Dixie, you are beyond contempt.

Is there any difference between a US Drone strike that killed 69 children or this attack today?
[/quote]

You are do blind its scary.

When a us drone kills 69 and you post up here about it, do you temper that by reminding us that the Taliban also killed 130 children? Answer= no you don't. Now take your yank bashing to another thread you sad git.

give her dixie

Quote from: Itchy on December 16, 2014, 08:28:13 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on December 16, 2014, 08:14:08 PM
http://tribune.com.pk/story/229844/the-day-69-children-died/

evil scum. Poor children. Dixie, you are beyond contempt.

Is there any difference between a US Drone strike that killed 69 children or this attack today?

You are do blind its scary.

When a us drone kills 69 and you post up here about it, do you temper that by reminding us that the Taliban also killed 130 children? Answer= no you don't. Now take your yank bashing to another thread you sad git.
[/quote]

Truth is hard to handle sometimes for you Itchy.
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Itchy

I don't deny the truth of your accusations. But I'll call you out as the twisted bitter fool you are. 130 kids murdered today and you want to turn another thread into a rant about the Americans.

seafoid

Pakistan has nuclear weapons as well. Not great when the Taliban are in the mix.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Wildweasel74

Murdering low life scum there no other word for it, i expect a massive retaliation form Pakistan over this. It reminds me of the Children of Beslan a few years ago and the horrible end many of them met. Children in general are young, happy, and no interest in politics or religious zealous which afflicts humans in adult life. Why they have to see there end to the lowest of the low is beyond me.

maigheo

terrible tragedy and should not be used by a twisted bitter fool like Ghd to score political points.

stew

I wish that people could simply acknowledge this atrocity for what it is and not politicize it.

GHD you are all right but ffs there is a time and a place, a right thread and a wrong thread to push your anti American agenda, this thread should have been left alone imho.

For a man so concerned about the Palestinians you never even mentioned the loss of the lives these children, I would imagine it was because you were simply too keen to get to the yank bashing!!!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

give her dixie

Quote from: stew on December 17, 2014, 04:47:10 AM
I wish that people could simply acknowledge this atrocity for what it is and not politicize it.

GHD you are all right but ffs there is a time and a place, a right thread and a wrong thread to push your anti American agenda, this thread should have been left alone imho.

For a man so concerned about the Palestinians you never even mentioned the loss of the lives these children, I would imagine it was because you were simply too keen to get to the yank bashing!!!
Stew it's failed politics that played a part in this massacre. 
There is global outrage at this attack yet during the summer when 500 children were killed in Gaza the same people stayed silent. Today 50, 000 children are living in shelter and are refused any building materials by Israel,  with thefull support of the West.
Sadly we live in a world where the media play a major role in telling us where and when we should be outraged.  All children and adults fof that matter should have a right to go to school without fear and be treated equally.  Sadly we don't live in that kind of world as history has proved that depending on who is killed and by whom the outrage is always different. This attack and the attacks on the schools in Gaza during the summer is a prime example.

stew

Quote from: give her dixie on December 17, 2014, 05:25:14 AM
Quote from: stew on December 17, 2014, 04:47:10 AM

Stew it's failed politics that played a part in this massacre. 
There is global outrage at this attack yet during the summer when 500 children were killed in Gaza the same people stayed silent. Today 50, 000 children are living in shelter and are refused any building materials by Israel,  with thefull support of the West.
Sadly we live in a world where the media play a major role in telling us where and when we should be outraged.  All children and adults fof that matter should have a right to go to school without fear and be treated equally.  Sadly we don't live in that kind of world as history has proved that depending on who is killed and by whom the outrage is always different. This attack and the attacks on the schools in Gaza during the summer is a prime example.

The fact is GHD that this thread was politicized when for once, just once we should have simply have commented on the atrocity and left bastard politics at the door!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Eamonnca1

If those people somehow seize power in nuclear-armed Pakistan then god help us all. Bin Laden was able to hang out there for years right in the back yard of the Pakistani military establishment. There's too much sympathy for jihadism in that place for my liking, and lord only knows how high up it goes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dim8xci3A4

seafoid

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 16, 2014, 10:04:23 PM
Murdering low life scum there no other word for it, i expect a massive retaliation form Pakistan over this. It reminds me of the Children of Beslan a few years ago and the horrible end many of them met. Children in general are young, happy, and no interest in politics or religious zealous which afflicts humans in adult life. Why they have to see there end to the lowest of the low is beyond me.
Massive retaliation really works, doesn't it?
When you have the Taliban in your country things are already pretty fucked up.

Military solutions to political grievances- ask the posters from the north how they work out.
Pakistan has huge problems and the meddling of India, the Pakistani secret service and the US in Afghanistan next door has seriously destabilised the country. Throw in climate change and a population growing at around 3% a year and it's not going to be pretty for the foreseeable.

Selective outrage is great but system problems need more thinking that that.
#bring back our girls   

give her dixie

Obama didn't wait long to attack as Dronea Strikes killed 11 this morning

seafoid

Quote from: give her dixie on December 17, 2014, 08:58:12 AM
Obama didn't wait long to attack as Dronea Strikes killed 11 this morning
There are so many things that don't make it into the narrative.

trileacman

The pakistani's are far from innocent in this endeavour, they've targeted women and children in their war on the Taliban and now the Taliban have come to extract a terrible revenge.

20 years ago the IRA were blowing up civilians in Enniskillen, Omagh, London, Birmingham and elsewhere, the Enniskillen attack in particular focused on a public event/location with links to the military, like this attack in many regards. Now you're either of two minds, the first that the IRA and the Taliban are guilty of the same heinous crimes and should be annihilated, despite the cost to innocent lives (Irish Catholic lives as it would have been in the IRA's case). Secondly you could acknowledge the role of the establishment in both incidences. A role that you will not find written in the pages of the Daily Mail, mentioned on the BBC or spoken on CNN and that goes for both now and 20 years ago.

The truth lies somewhere between these two poles of thinking but I know one thing for certain. The man that can consciously state that more bloodshed is the appropriate response to this attack is as cold-hearted as the men who entered that school yesterday and took those young lives. To think that more drone strikes, or greater aggression by an army of such dubious reputation as the Pakistani's is the answer to these problems represents the ideology of a despot or a maniac.

You've all rehashed the same bullshite philosophy that the Brit media feed you every time, be it Syria, Ukraine or Iraq. Firstly take an atrocity and begin with the " Oh Christ the humanity" line, then the "taliban/russian/IS/Assad murderers", then move onto talk of defeating these movements and then discuss arming the opposition, brushing over their history of violence, corruption or lack of suitability to take a measured response. Then let your governments go away and arm such groupings to the teeth but here's the kicker, the death, destruction and hatred you inspire will be swept under the carpet by the same outlets that whipped up the hysteria in the first place.

Honestly how often do you hear about Syria, Ukraine or ISIS nowadays on the tv? Do you honestly think that's because the problem's gone away? No, because whilst Assad's repression of protests or Russia's annexing of the Crimea is worthy news the displacement, poverty and suffering you extolled upon millions people of these regions is not.

I despair for those children yesterday, not because the Daily Telegraph or the 6oclock news told me I should but because they'll be far from the last innocents to be slaughtered.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on December 17, 2014, 07:58:56 AM

Selective outrage is great but system problems need more thinking that that.
#bring back our girls

says the most selective spin doctor of the lot. jesus but you have some neck to come out with that BS given your 13 years of propaganda on here.

still no condemnation of the attack from you btw ..don't think for a second that this has gone unnoticed...