Potential New Armagh Managers (with a bit of luck we'll need one)

Started by topgun, July 09, 2007, 06:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David McKeown

Am I the only one who thinks we should be getting a manager in as quickly as possible (not rushing it mind you) so that they can start looking round at whats available within the county?
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

illdecide

I've been hearing from a girl i work beside and she's a Donegal woman that Brian McIver resigned from donegal because he is looking the Armagh job....

A Tyrone man managing Armagh :'( :'(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

stew

Big paul grimley is the man for the job, he has played for the county and obviously been a powerful influence on many panelists over the past 5 years or so and he is never afraid to let people know where they stand with him. Paul  will have a plan B and indeed a plan for every contingency, that was lost on big Joe at times. I hope Paul Grimley is our new man.

As for geezer, down the road I would be all for that but not yet.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

armaghniac

QuoteI've been hearing from a girl i work beside and she's a Donegal woman that Brian McIver resigned from donegal because he is looking the Armagh job...

as if Donegal being beaten by Monaghan by 8 points wasn't enough reason to resign!
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bigpaul

Pints, on the Stephen Kernan subject, who were the alternatives you would have started at centre-half forward in either game this year?

orangeman

By the sounds of things Mc Ivor is ruled out for the Armagh job and every other job as well involving county teams !

Uladh

Quote from: bigpaul on July 30, 2007, 10:49:26 PM
Pints, on the Stephen Kernan subject, who were the alternatives you would have started at centre-half forward in either game this year?

James Lavery
Paedar Toal
Nippy Swift
Charlie Vernon
Phillip Loughran
Miceal O'Rourke
Liam O'Hare
Mal Mackin
Stefan Forker
John McEntee
Tony McEntee
Martin Ahern
John Murtagh
Mickey McNamee
Gregory Loughran
Colm Watters
Bumpy O'Hagan
Jimmy Smith
Mark Harte

full back

Uladh, I know some of the names mentioned are tongue in cheek but some of the alternatives you have offered wouldnt be as good as Stephen Kernan

Uladh

Uladh

Interviews for the new manager to be completed this week....

even though it has already been offered to someone!!!  :D

Donagh

Quote from: Uladh on July 31, 2007, 09:18:49 AM
James Lavery
Paedar Toal
Nippy Swift
Charlie Vernon
Phillip Loughran
Miceal O'Rourke
Liam O'Hare
Mal Mackin
Stefan Forker
John McEntee
Tony McEntee
Martin Ahern
John Murtagh
Mickey McNamee
Gregory Loughran
Colm Watters
Bumpy O'Hagan
Jimmy Smith
Mark Harte

You forgot about Ronan Austin

twotwocharlie

paul grimley has at least 20 club nominations. i was talking to silverbridge clubman and he confirms this.(sec)