The Official WWE thread

Started by longball, September 21, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Jeff Hardy has just signed for TNA (& will appear tonight) thats sure to get plenty of WWE fans watching now
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Family guy

Mr mc mahon u old swine u lol :)

Santino

Whats the consensus on the Hitmans return then?
Ovation was OK but nothing like Canada or MSG woulda been.
Wasnt expecting a confrontation with HBK right away but it was tense stuff. The hug was a bit apprehensive so i hope we havent seen the last of these pair. Would much rather see Bret v HBK at WM26 if he has one match left in him.  At least HBK could bump like mad and carry the match rather than giving Bret the workload with Vince.
Though seeing Vince screaming in the sharpshooter would be a hell of a Wrestlemania moment!

Galwaybhoy

Bret wont be in action.  He cant or he will be sued big time as he got a huge insurance payout from Lloyds of London or something along those lines.

Gabriel_Hurl

Everyone ready for 'Mania?  ;D

Santino

Best wrestlemania lineup in close to ten years i'd say and really hard to predict the main event winners, other than Bret obviously!
Wish i'd waited a year and went to it this year rather than last to see my childhood hero, the Hitman.
Got tics for the tour in belfast in few wks and theres rumours that Bret could guest referee the main event so maybe not too late!
Predictions anyone?
I'm going Jericho, Cena, Taker (though reckon HBK has 1 more Mania match against Triple H in him to complete their legacys), Bret, Punk, Triple H, Christian, Miz/Show, Orton

turk

How is the Irish lad Sheamus doing?

It's disgraceful the lack of coverage his story received here in the media

Gabriel_Hurl

Galwaybhoy

Sheamus had a good match with Hunter.  Hunter gave him the rub here and the right decision was made for Hunter to go over as well.

Edge vs Jericho was a good match but I feel it was always over shadowed by the big main event.  I think they well meet again very soon and then they might have the chance to have a better match.  Cena vs Big Dave was very good too.  Both these men get so much stick from the IWC and both are easily two of the top talents in the WWE.

The main event was great though the match itself was not as good as last years match.  The ending however may just be the best ending to a match I ever saw.

Thank you Shawn.  Entertained millions for years.  IMO Shawn Michaels is the greatest of all time.

David McKeown

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on March 30, 2010, 07:56:32 PM
Sheamus had a good match with Hunter.  Hunter gave him the rub here and the right decision was made for Hunter to go over as well.

Edge vs Jericho was a good match but I feel it was always over shadowed by the big main event.  I think they well meet again very soon and then they might have the chance to have a better match.  Cena vs Big Dave was very good too.  Both these men get so much stick from the IWC and both are easily two of the top talents in the WWE.

The main event was great though the match itself was not as good as last years match.  The ending however may just be the best ending to a match I ever saw.

Thank you Shawn.  Entertained millions for years.  IMO Shawn Michaels is the greatest of all time.

I echo that always found it a great pity Ive been to ten shows but never got to see him perform.  The last time he left I lost interest in the WWE I might again now
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Gabriel_Hurl

big shocker at the Smackdown tapings last night  :o

Santino

Good WM there but not in same league as 10,17,19,20 which are my favs.
They needa cut down on the number of matches in future and not worry about getting everyone on the card because Rey-Punk especially were robbed of a chance of a classic due to time constraints.
bret-vince was poorly booked and there were surely better ways to hide their limitations so kinda felt sorry for Brets 'big moment'
Unbelievable effort from Shawn in his last match.
Though Flair is regarded as best worker of all time by his peers, having only followed half his career compared to all of Shawns, I have to say Shawn has produced the greatest matches of anyone I,ve ever seen.
Thank you HBK!

Santino

Met Chris Masters and Kelly Kelly outside Rain nightclub last night! Fair play to him if hes pinning her! They didnt find it funny when i said as much last night though  :D

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: Santino on April 18, 2010, 10:01:23 AM
Met Chris Masters and Kelly Kelly outside Rain nightclub last night! Fair play to him if hes pinning her! They didnt find it funny when i said as much last night though  :D
;D
Is she as hot as she looks on television? More improtantly did you try it on?

Masters is an absolute animal.

ross4life

I met kelly kelly in belfast at the weekend too, she does look as good as tv but comes across as very shy, at the moment raw & smackdown are stuck in europe so i guess no live usa shows this week
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open