william hill are shiting it

Started by oakleaf stateside, March 26, 2011, 10:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakleaf stateside

william hill have stoped taking bets on kilkenny to beat fermanagh at 50/1 lol fermanagh cant be that bad even wat has gone on there
Dont Do It

Denn Forever

Quote from: oakleaf stateside on March 26, 2011, 10:37:05 AM
william hill have stoped taking bets on kilkenny to beat fermanagh at 50/1 lol fermanagh cant be that bad even wat has gone on there

Can you imagine if it happened.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Maguire01

Paddy Power have Kilkenny @ 40/1
Boylesports @ 25/1
and...
Ladbrokes @ 18/1!

thejuice

things couldn't be that bad. I'd still go with Fermanagh even if their starting 15 all left the panel. Their replacements would still be above Kilkenny.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Milltown Row2

Was waiting on the handicap prices coming up but nothing happening, Fermanagh will win by 26. Kilkenny should score 1-4

Our southy team would beat Kilkenny
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

Fermanagh have already hammered carlow, 25plus point win i'd say
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

oakleaf stateside

Dont Do It

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ross4life

Credit to Kilkenny they only lost by 16pts today, Milltown Row2 will be along shortly to praise them more  ;)
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ck

Jesus lads, are Kilkenny actually THAT bad? Surely they could throw out 15 hurlers who could give this a lash? Of all counties in Ireland, Fermanagh would not be strong in terms of strength in depth so SURELY the cats have a shot???

sammymaguire

Quote from: ck on March 26, 2011, 09:29:11 PM
Jesus lads, are Kilkenny actually THAT bad? Surely they could throw out 15 hurlers who could give this a lash? Of all counties in Ireland, Fermanagh would not be strong in terms of strength in depth so SURELY the cats have a shot???

They lost already. But at least the held Fermanagh to 0-22, Clare racked up 5-17, Wicklow 4-16 and Kilkenny did not score at home v Leitrim
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

mannix

In fairness I think that any senior club in Fermanagh would fancy their chances against Kilkenny.
Fair play to tipp,Wexford,limerick and even Waterford for at least trying to be competitive at their second game.

Maguire01

Quote from: mannix on March 26, 2011, 11:48:54 PM
In fairness I think that any senior club in Fermanagh would fancy their chances against Kilkenny.
Fair play to tipp,Wexford,limerick and even Waterford for at least trying to be competitive at their second game.
I think that's a bit unfair. Tipp, Wexford and Limerick are more than trying - they're every bit as competitive as mant counties with little or no hurling to distract them.

spuds

Quote from: mannix on March 26, 2011, 11:48:54 PM

More football clubs than hurling one in Wexford.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

dundrumite