Best Stand-up Comedian

Started by Orior, November 06, 2010, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

quit yo jibbajabba

#haventwashedsince lol. Not bad young man  :)

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Capt Pat

Bill Burr is a good one. Check out his specials on youtube.

Asal Mor

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Saw Billy Connolly last night at the SSE Arena in Belfast. Fantastic show. Billy is still the best there is out there. A pure masterclass was delivered.
Testing Accessibility

No wides

Billy ceased being funny twenty years ago.

BennyCake

Seen Billy twice in the past. He's still funny but more of a storyteller these days (a lot of stuff I've heard in his DVDs) rather than the manic ranting of years ago. Understandable considering his age though.

haranguerer

Not to mention his Parkinsons.

Was at him on Sunday night Ziggy - the best there ever was certainly, and a great night, as much about appreciation for him as the show itself.

screenexile

Quote from: haranguerer on February 14, 2017, 08:54:44 AM
Not to mention his Parkinsons.

Was at him on Sunday night Ziggy - the best there ever was certainly, and a great night, as much about appreciation for him as the show itself.

Was there myself really enjoyed it... was quite shocked to see how he had deteriorated but he was still razor sharp!!! Great night's craic!!

Boycey

Going to see Billy this weekend in Dublin, looking forward to it. I've seen him several times and not been disappointed yet, funny fcuker.

lurganblue

I had recorded Kevin Bridges in Glasgow on one of the channels over Christmas there.  Finally got watching it last night. Underwhelmed.  I was hoping for a lot better.

Went to see Dara O'Briain in the waterfront last year.  I wasnt expecting much but i thought he was excellent!  I'd go and see another of his shows no problem.

Esmarelda

Quote from: lurganblue on February 14, 2017, 03:45:33 PM
I had recorded Kevin Bridges in Glasgow on one of the channels over Christmas there.  Finally got watching it last night. Underwhelmed.  I was hoping for a lot better.

Went to see Dara O'Briain in the waterfront last year.  I wasnt expecting much but i thought he was excellent!  I'd go and see another of his shows no problem.
Really?

The first fifteen minutes seemed like he had stepped into my life. Thought it was great.

Saw O'Briain in Dublin a few years' back. Very good use of the audience and very funny overall.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on February 12, 2017, 12:11:26 PM
Saw Billy Connolly last night at the SSE Arena in Belfast. Fantastic show. Billy is still the best there is out there. A pure masterclass was delivered.
Wans in work said the sound was dodgy so they complained and got free tickets to Micky Flanagan.