Keith Beirne

Started by TheMaster, December 10, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMaster

I see the sheepstealers has robbed Keith Beirne from Leitrim? He must be getting a few quid so? Similar to Sean Johnson saga.

Orchard park

Quote from: TheMaster on December 10, 2018, 05:07:49 PM
I see the sheepstealers has robbed Keith Beirne from Leitrim? He must be getting a few quid so? Similar to Sean Johnson saga.
[/quote

As A proud Rossie it's very very wrong if the player was approached first. 

Rossfan

Isn't his father one of us?
So is entitled to play for Ros.
Mind you it's  disappointing that we are taking a lad from a minnow County.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Cunny Funt

Any evidence on such a robbery? I'm sure if players could get a few quid less of them would be traveling overseas then. Can't blame the Beirne lad, how many Leitrim players will get the chance to play Div one football? and if it doesn't work out for him he'll still have that experience under his belt.

The Kerry lad that is rumored to be joining up with Roscommon is more interesting but the player in question can be a tad inconsistent.

Orchard park

His father is one I believe alright.....

But in my innocence thought the purpose of the parentage  rule was to support a small population   county  from a selection of ones with larger populations... i probably have that wrong but it certainly shouldn't enable the further purging of minnows

Orchard park

Quote from: Cunny Funt on December 10, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
Any evidence on such a robbery? I'm sure if players could get a few quid less of them would be traveling overseas then. Can't blame the Beirne lad, how many Leitrim players will get the chance to play Div one football? and if it doesn't work out for him he'll still have that experience under his belt.

The Kerry lad that is rumored to be joining up with Roscommon is more interesting but the player in question can be a tad inconsistent.

Conor Cox on song is a fine fine footballer but will take some genius to get consistency into him.... not a typical, north Kerry footballer anyways

Rossfan

Quote from: Orchard park on December 10, 2018, 06:25:21 PM
His father is one I believe alright.....

But in my innocence thought the purpose of the parentage  rule was to support a small population   county  from a selection of ones with larger populations... i probably have that wrong but it certainly shouldn't enable the further purging of minnows
The intention was for the likes of Laythrum etc to give Dublin born kids a chance to play for their parents' County.
However the spirit and the letter if the law can diverge.

Rossfan

Quote from: Syferus on December 10, 2018, 05:58:30 PM
Zzz
Your best ever contribution.
Now stay asleep and let us adults get on with discussing things.

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on December 10, 2018, 06:56:45 PM
Quote from: Syferus on December 10, 2018, 05:58:30 PM
Zzz
Your best ever contribution.
Now stay asleep and let us adults get on with discussing things.
Zzz

Orchard park

What an embarrassment to hsve  this sufferus goon  claimimg to be a true Rossie.

Rossfan

Quote from: Orchard park on December 10, 2018, 07:31:09 PM
What an embarrassment to hsve  this sufferus goon  claimimg to be a true Rossie.
Absolutely. A total tosser.
Good thing is most posters here recognise he's not representative of the rest of us.

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on December 10, 2018, 08:01:30 PM
Quote from: Orchard park on December 10, 2018, 07:31:09 PM
Absolutely. A total t**ser.
Good thing is most posters here recognise he's not representative of the rest of us.

Zzz

Itchy