Who will win the 2024 Ulster title

Donegal
27 (56.3%)
Armagh
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: April 27, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

Armamike

Quote from: illdecide on May 10, 2024, 09:44:32 AMI have this bad feeling in my stomach that this is going to be packed defenses and 15 men behind the ball with cross field passing until we're gonna pull our own hairs out. If this happens Armagh can do one, if i've to go back up that road again losing another close game thru defensive football I swear to f**k i'll crack. If we're gonna lose i'd rather have a go at them and play an entertaining  and enjoyable game of football. Take the shackles off and have a rattle at them!.

Probably 99% of Armagh supporters would agree.
That's just, like your opinion man.

armaghniac

Quote from: Armamike on May 10, 2024, 04:01:00 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 10, 2024, 09:44:32 AMI have this bad feeling in my stomach that this is going to be packed defenses and 15 men behind the ball with cross field passing until we're gonna pull our own hairs out. If this happens Armagh can do one, if i've to go back up that road again losing another close game thru defensive football I swear to f**k i'll crack. If we're gonna lose i'd rather have a go at them and play an entertaining  and enjoyable game of football. Take the shackles off and have a rattle at them!.

Probably 99% of Armagh supporters would agree.

Free the Armagh 15.
Fermanagh and Down were just another day at the office, but Sunday is the day to put all the training and work to good use, let's hope they do.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Norm-Peterson

I will watch as a neutral, usually I would try to support the Northern county over the ROI but Geezer and Co. are a hard bunch to support. Hopefully they can engage in a brawl for neutrals entertainment.

ONeill

Have Armagh been punching above their weight in recent years, or have they underperformed? Or neither?

I don't know.

Their record last year in the Championship was nearly as good as the All-Ireland winners, but also didn't see it over the line 3 times.

Funny team.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

imtommygunn

They could win this or get convincingly beat. I wouldn't be surprised by either.

Derryman forever

Quote from: ONeill on May 10, 2024, 10:35:59 PMHave Armagh been punching above their weight in recent years, or have they underperformed? Or neither?

I don't know.

Their record last year in the Championship was nearly as good as the All-Ireland winners
, but also didn't see it over the line 3 times.

Funny team.

How do you figure that?

ONeill

Well, the Dubs never lost, one draw in a group game v Roscommon. Armagh also failed to win once in a group game v Tyrone. Their other 2 losses were draws in normal time, draws after extra time, then losing on penalties. When I put it in writing, it looks far from what Dublin achieved, but you sort of know what I mean?

They seem to fall on the wrong side of the coin in a lottery.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Derryman forever

Quote from: ONeill on May 10, 2024, 11:13:43 PMWell, the Dubs never lost, one draw in a group game v Roscommon. Armagh also failed to win once in a group game v Tyrone. Their other 2 losses were draws in normal time, draws after extra time, then losing on penalties. When I put it in writing, it looks far from what Dublin achieved, but you sort of know what I mean?

Ooookay

Captain Obvious

Quote from: ONeill on May 10, 2024, 11:13:43 PMWell, the Dubs never lost, one draw in a group game v Roscommon. Armagh also failed to win once in a group game v Tyrone. Their other 2 losses were draws in normal time, draws after extra time, then losing on penalties. When I put it in writing, it looks far from what Dublin achieved, but you sort of know what I mean?

We know what you mean.  Armagh due a bit of luck and Sunday could be the day for it, if not...