Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 04:22:50 PM
watched them both back, 2nd is a clear goals lads. 1st -iffy -i'll concede that. keeper should have put vaughan into next week though. Feel sorry for the keeper though, tough day at the office.

had the keeper been a big lad he probably would have. Vaughan is a big player

gorm agus bui

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 03:24:50 PM
nothing wrong with either of the goals, just the general asshole bias towards dublin as usual from the north. if the keeper had of done his job propely neither would have gone in. In general northern posters have a chronic bout of revisionism when it comes to the rulebook on "square balls" especially when a dublin side is playing.

phenomenal display of courage,power and physical strength. I wouldn't say crokes are a great football side, but they physically overwhelmned rhode in the 2 nd half.
From the north I must say that Crokes were good value for their win. Much the better team in 2nd half, but goalie bottled it for the second goal. Never a square ball in a month of sundays.
Rhode have only themselves to blame and Crokes were deserved winners.

gorm agus bui

Quote from: milltown row on December 07, 2008, 03:35:33 PM
whats on tg4 now?? kerry lose this one i think
No Kerry blew that one. Will never understand how such a dominant team thew away that game

Rossfan

Quote from: gorm agus bui on December 07, 2008, 04:31:36 PM

Rhode have only themselves to blame

Agreed. They had at least 4 wides in the closing stages when 2 points down.
As for the goals - the first should NOT have been allowed while the goalie made a total hames of the second.
As for the All Ireland - I'll be biased like some( only some  :o) of the Ulster biyz - sure Corofin will win it handy enough.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

orangeman

Quote from: gorm agus bui on December 07, 2008, 04:31:36 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 03:24:50 PM
nothing wrong with either of the goals, just the general asshole bias towards dublin as usual from the north. if the keeper had of done his job propely neither would have gone in. In general northern posters have a chronic bout of revisionism when it comes to the rulebook on "square balls" especially when a dublin side is playing.

phenomenal display of courage,power and physical strength. I wouldn't say crokes are a great football side, but they physically overwhelmned rhode in the 2 nd half.
From the north I must say that Crokes were good value for their win. Much the better team in 2nd half, but goalie bottled it for the second goal. Never a square ball in a month of sundays.
Rhode have only themselves to blame and Crokes were deserved winners.

So if your club had have been on the receiving end of those decsions, would you have been as gracious ?? I don't think so.  ;)

INDIANA

what about the crokes sending off? i suppose playing with a man less was no hinderance orangeman. do us a favour

orangeman

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 04:47:47 PM
what about the crokes sending off? i suppose playing with a man less was no hinderance orangeman. do us a favour

I made the point much earlier that the sending off was pathetic.

And I did congratulate Crokes.

Just saying the ref had a bad day all round.

Our Nail Loney

anyone watching tg4 did they mention mickey linden there?

Zulu

milltown row

great footballer, some pace. bet ya he never drank much

AFS

Hero of mine - only gave me two minor faults on my driving test. Cheers Mickey  :)

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: milltown row on December 07, 2008, 05:07:40 PM
great footballer, some pace. bet ya he never drank much

A real footballer, gentleman and role model.

Admirable, the respect that great Armagh Role Model  Bellew had for him.

INDIANA

another view of when francie done linden. one wonders how the gaa ever let that ref continue as a ref.

Fear ón Srath Bán

No better role model than Mickey, one of the best.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Our Nail Loney

Great show, did yous all spot the poster 'T O Hare' doing drills at the bridge training?

As for Linden, complete legend, noone could touch him on his day as was shown there, unless they resorted to cheating obviously, as was the case.