Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: AFS on December 07, 2008, 03:35:45 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 07, 2008, 03:34:38 PM
Armagh vs Kerry in the 2002 final on TG4 now.

Fear, we can have a good wee look at that throw ball now sure  ;)

No AFS, I was on about the Ulster first round game in Clones, between yourselves and ourselves!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Our Nail Loney

AFS

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 07, 2008, 03:37:51 PM
Quote from: AFS on December 07, 2008, 03:35:45 PM
Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 07, 2008, 03:34:38 PM
Armagh vs Kerry in the 2002 final on TG4 now.

Fear, we can have a good wee look at that throw ball now sure  ;)

No AFS, I was on about the Ulster first round game in Clones, between yourselves and ourselves!  ;)

right, get ya now. Thought you were on about the build up to the goal in this game.

INDIANA

milltown rhode had 15 men for 45 mins and 2 goal chances to finish the game. if you can't win a match with that , you don't deserve to. end of. Rhode had the game at their mercy and couldn't take it.How could the 2nd goal be a square ball if the keeper arsed it?
Jesus ulster posters must think leinster teams are quaking in their boots if they had to face Cross. Why? Cross are a good side but nothing more than that.

orangeman

Kilmacud manager had a great chance of saying how they were a wee bit lucky with goals and taking attention from themselves nad placing it on Corofin. But he insisted both goals were fair. How could he after seeing both goals in replay ???

AFS

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 03:43:58 PM
milltown rhode had 15 men for 45 mins and 2 goal chances to finish the game. if you can't win a match with that , you don't deserve to. end of. Rhode had the game at their mercy and couldn't take it.How could the 2nd goal be a square ball if the keeper arsed it?
Jesus ulster posters must think leinster teams are quaking in their boots if they had to face Cross. Why? Cross are a good side but nothing more than that.

You don't have to touch the ball to be blown for square ball.

INDIANA

But he wasn't in the square when the ball crossed the edge of the 5metre parellogram afs- read the rulebook. Keeper made a hames of it.

AFS

I think he was in the wee square, we'll agree to disagree. Keeper was shit though.

milltown row

frozen pitch. in December!!!! well i never, and what proceders will they put in place if they have a frozen pitch next week? game should be at Casement, heated pitch good for getting to for both fans, and i might even turn up to watch it. as big rogie made me a few bob

halftime nearly in the big match now. penalty, i think he'll miss

orangeman

If thy had put the lights on all last night or this morning would that have helped ? Or would that have been too much electric ?

Was any other venue tried this morning ??

The Rhode keeper - I felt very sorry for him. He hadn't a good day. But the referee hadn't a good one either.

Congrats to Kilmacud who will give Corofin their fill of it.

INDIANA

thought the ref was awful, the sending off was a poor decision.

orangeman

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 04:18:45 PM
thought the ref was awful, the sending off was a poor decision.

Totally agreed - no way a sending off - but he more than made up for it with the 2 dodgy goals.

INDIANA

watched them both back, 2nd is a clear goals lads. 1st -iffy -i'll concede that. keeper should have put vaughan into next week though. Feel sorry for the keeper though, tough day at the office.

orangeman

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 04:22:50 PM
watched them both back, 2nd is a clear goals lads. 1st -iffy -i'll concede that. keeper should have put vaughan into next week though. Feel sorry for the keeper though, tough day at the office.

No goal then !  ;)

Zulu

Ballinacourty 0-11 Nire 2-5, replay next Saturday or Sunday..... oh that's the Waterford Senior Football final by the way, if you think Frank and the Cork boys are bad, well their not fit to lace the boots of the Waterford CB boys.