Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

INDIANA

nothing wrong with either of the goals, just the general asshole bias towards dublin as usual from the north. if the keeper had of done his job propely neither would have gone in. In general northern posters have a chronic bout of revisionism when it comes to the rulebook on "square balls" especially when a dublin side is playing.

phenomenal display of courage,power and physical strength. I wouldn't say crokes are a great football side, but they physically overwhelmned rhode in the 2 nd half.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Zulu on December 07, 2008, 03:21:14 PM
Well done Crokes, regardless of the rights or wrongs of the goals they showed a lot of heart to come back from 6 down, Rhode will rue some of those missed chances in the second half but if you don't kick you chances you can have few complaints.

You can if your opponents win by dint of two illegal goals! And, there are probably as many culchies on the Crokes team as there are on the Rhode team, so not an anti-Dublin thing, so lose the persecution complex Jackeens!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

lynchbhoy

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 03:24:50 PM
nothing wrong with either of the goals, just the general asshole bias towards dublin as usual from the north. if the keeper had of done his job propely neither would have gone in. In general northern posters have a chronic bout of revisionism when it comes to the rulebook on "square balls" especially when a dublin side is playing.

phenomenal display of courage,power and physical strength. I wouldn't say crokes are a great football side, but they physically overwhelmned rhode in the 2 nd half.
crokes didnt play at all. If the first goal had have been given as a foul by Vaughan on the keeper I wouldnt have thought it unwarranted.
I suppse that they played with 14 men most of the game is a decent wxcuse for kilmacud. Rhode whoul dhave stuck two further goals away before Crokes first, so are blessed to have won it I suppose.

Can improve, would expect them or the winners in ulster to win the AI club

Our Nail Loney

any final score update on drom and kilmurray match?

AFS

Wise up INDIANA, talk about paranoia!

Dunno about the first but, from the camera angle behind the goal, the second goal was clearly a square ball. I don't know how any sane person could claim otherwise.

Second half of that game was very poor, I don't think Crokes would live with either Cross or Ballinderry to be honest, without massive improvement. They're a poorer team than St. Vincents were last year.

Zulu

In fairness FoSB, Rhode could still have won if they took some very scoreable chances and IMO the Crokes lad was unfortunate to get sent off. The square ball rule is rubbish anyway but whatever your view of that I don't think Rhode can blame anyone else for losing today. For those of you interested Limerick club Drombroadford won Limerick's first ever senior club football championship today, a massive achievement.

INDIANA

the same oor vincents team that knocked the bollox out of the "fabled" Cross team. Nothing to fear for Crokes or Corofin from the rubbish witnessed in Enniskillen last Sunday. Ulster club teams have had their day

milltown row

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 03:24:50 PM

get over yourself, having watched the both goals i'd say one was a goal alright but the one Vaughan hammered the keeper was a clear foul and possibly a square ball.

do nordies have a complex with Dubliners?? why would that be.........

Fear ón Srath Bán

Armagh vs Kerry in the 2002 final on TG4 now.

AFS

Some real football on now  ;D

Our Nail Loney

WTF? W hy isn't the cross match on??!

milltown row

whats on tg4 now?? kerry lose this one i think

AFS

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on December 07, 2008, 03:34:38 PM
Armagh vs Kerry in the 2002 final on TG4 now.

Fear, we can have a good wee look at that throw ball now sure  ;)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 07, 2008, 03:35:22 PM
WTF? W hy isn't the cross match on??!

Frozen pitch in Enniskillen, postponed until next Sunday.

AFS

Quote from: INDIANA on December 07, 2008, 03:33:03 PM
the same oor vincents team that knocked the bollox out of the "fabled" Cross team. Nothing to fear for Crokes or Corofin from the rubbish witnessed in Enniskillen last Sunday. Ulster club teams have had their day

Might want to read what I posted again before you go off on another of your paranoid rants.  ::) ::)