AFS

Why bother having umpires if they're not gonna f**king do their job?  :o

orangeman

Quote from: 45GoneShort on December 07, 2008, 03:04:02 PM
definite foul on the gaolie!!

He didn't go for the ball at all.

Carmen Stateside

now we have a game  :D
stevie wonder is one of the umpires not sure of the rest!

Main Street

The goalie was fouled after the ball had passed him by.
What a wimp, he should have come out blazing with both barrels to take out man and ball.
Instead he turned his head and closed his eyes.

antoinse

Jesus, H C, I was about to ask why Leinster Council appointed a Westmeath referee knowing their deep hatred of Offaly?
Second goal again in the square,  free on goalie, brutal umpiring and refereeing

45GoneShort

In faireness Stevie Wonder would do a better job!!

heffo

Are youse getting that Sunday Game Square ball replay technology up in Nordie land? ye all seem 100% sure having seen the goals from one angle..

antoinse

heffo, I am a Dub supporter but by God the referee and umpires are having a brutal day

45GoneShort

Taking away the two dodgy goals, Rhode are kicking it away.

heffo

They certainly are, but they're having a bad day for both sides - some very soft frees given against Crokes and the sending off was never a red card..

Zulu

Drom 5, Kilmurray 4 with about 10 left.

antoinse

Heffo - It was a red card offence, as I said earlier it was a striing offence unlike O'Carrolls yellow card minutes before.

heffo

Well done Crokes - they took their chances - Rhode kicked theirs away..

Zulu

Well done Crokes, regardless of the rights or wrongs of the goals they showed a lot of heart to come back from 6 down, Rhode will rue some of those missed chances in the second half but if you don't kick you chances you can have few complaints.

heffo

Both goals replayed there.

1st goal is inconclusive - 2nd goal was in no way a square ball - the keeper bottled it and took his eye off the ball..