Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

De la Salle won the hurling 18-16

comethekingdom

Quote from: Lecale2 on November 16, 2008, 03:00:56 PM
Ulster IHC Final - Gort Na Mona (Antrim) 3-14 0-05 Liatroim (Down) FT

Ulster SFC
St Eunan's (Donegal) 0-06 0-03 Crossmaglen Rangers (Armagh)

Ballinderry (Tyrone) 0-05 0-05 Cavan Gaels

Munster SHC

De La Salle (Warterford) 0-9 0-9 Sarsfields (Cork)

I thought Ballinderry is a Derry Team?????

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

billy the kid

Ballinderry are from Derry and are Derry Champions. A small part of the club is in Tyrone but they are all proud Derry men.

Well done to all the Derry clubs Ballinderry (senior Football) Greenlough (intermediate football) and Lissan (Junior football) and Ballinascreen (Minor Hurling) who all made it through to their respective Ulster finals today.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

fitzroyalty

quick question..why do cross have different designed jerseys when the play?some players have new jersey with numbers on front, others wear a different more plain one?up ballinderry

Owenmoresider

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 16, 2008, 09:16:33 PM
quick question..why do cross have different designed jerseys when the play?some players have new jersey with numbers on front, others wear a different more plain one?up ballinderry
I always thought it was because Oisin had a Beckhamesque love of long-sleeved jersies, which meant that he had to be different to the rest of the team. Dunno about the rest though.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Owenmoresider on November 16, 2008, 10:37:20 PM
I always thought it was because Oisin had a Beckhamesque love of long-sleeved jersies, which meant that he had to be different to the rest of the team. Dunno about the rest though.

Are you serious owen, we were lucky to have a full kit down through the years that read 1-25 or whatever never mind choosing what type of sleeves we wanted on the jersey.  For what it is worth most are long sleeved and if you wanted a short sleeve one you could ask if there was one in the cupboard, you wouldn't necessarily get it though!

johnpower

Quote from: comethekingdom on November 16, 2008, 04:32:34 PM

Kerry County Final

Mid Kerry V Kerins O Rahillys

2-08 v 2-08

Draw !
Darren O Sullivan had a chance to win it with a last minute free kick but put it wide.

Jack O Connor still has another game left as manager of the Narries!

Listened to the game .Tommy Walsh quite .David Moran scored a massive equaliser .One A O Shea played well .Heres hoping that he is half as good as the old lad

Owenmoresider

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 16, 2008, 10:41:19 PM

Are you serious owen, we were lucky to have a full kit down through the years that read 1-25 or whatever never mind choosing what type of sleeves we wanted on the jersey.  For what it is worth most are long sleeved and if you wanted a short sleeve one you could ask if there was one in the cupboard, you wouldn't necessarily get it though!
I was thinking of the 2007 AIF, it was the case then IIRC, if not other days. Things must be bad if Cross can't get a full kit though!

johnpower

Quote from: Owenmoresider on November 16, 2008, 11:28:46 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 16, 2008, 10:41:19 PM

I was thinking of the 2007 AIF, it was the case then IIRC, if not other days. Things must be bad if Cross can't get a full kit though!

To settle a debate who sponsers them?

Owenmoresider

McNamee's, not sure what it is they do though.

T O Hare

bar one racing sponsors cross
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

brokencrossbar1

McNamee's are the old sponsors.  They are a local bakery, Bar One took the sponsorship last year I think.

robertemmet

Battle of the bookies...

Bar One Racing v Forbes Racing