Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Game was over a long time ago - this is embarassing for Donegal - I feel sorry for Brian Mc Ivor - Donegal have to be a better team than this -

Redgreenery

Full Time

Monaghan 2-12 Donegal 1-07

ziggysego

Quote from: orangeman on July 28, 2007, 08:40:23 PM
Bring it on Ziggy - I would fancy ourselves after last year in Healy Park - who do you want to meet ? 

Itching to get at Derry
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Final result Monaghan 1-17

20 scores for Monaghan was a huge tally !

orangeman

Let's have then Ziggy - do you think the draw is predetermined ? I mean already drawn out in Dublin ?

johnpower

The form book is holding up when you look at Monaghan V tyrone and Donegal V Tyrone . Monaghan look like a serious side now

ziggysego

No, don't think it's predetermined. Although there were years when you'd nearly think it was ;)
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

We'll revisit this topic tomorrow night !!!!

ziggysego

It'll be interesting to look back at alright  :D
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: johnpower on July 28, 2007, 08:53:12 PM
The form book is holding up when you look at Monaghan V tyrone and Donegal V Tyrone . Monaghan look like a serious side now

Monaghan are serious JP, doubtless, but it would appear that this referee let an awful lot (of the physical stuff, persistent fouling, etc.) go this evening too (in addition to our game). Not wanting to piss on their parade, but with some referees they'd be under serious pressure to keep all their lads on the park, and perhaps Banty's being very smart about it, i.e., seeing just how far each ref can be pushed, on a game by game basis.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

orangeman

The large expanse of Croke park will test Monaghan out - they will not be able to push the boat out there -

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: drici on August 05, 2007, 01:27:07 PM
Kilkenny/Wexford match put back to 1415 throw-in.

Yeah, bad accident northbound on the N11 at Glen of the Downs.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Maguire01

Quote from: drici on August 05, 2007, 01:41:34 PM
Westmeath 2-15 Kildare 0-13

Did the game get any better in the second half? Had to turn over - was as bored as during cork and Sligo yesterday.

muppet

Great penalty by Freeman
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Some massive hits going in, some are even legal!
MWWSI 2017