Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 5922987 times)

Bendyerback

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #37590 on: May 14, 2018, 09:43:00 AM »
When is the Draw for the Championship?

I believe this Thursday along with the championship team being named for sunday? now that they have a club championship sponsor they can make the draw.

Are Donnelly's no longer on board?

outsideoftheboot

• View Profile
« Reply #37591 on: May 14, 2018, 09:46:24 AM »

I believe this Thursday along with the championship team being named for sunday? now that they have a club championship sponsor they can make the draw.

Don't think so, cant remember what happened there but I don't think donnellys were too happy with however it was dealt. LCC power or fuels apparently new sponsor?

mountain4sam

• View Profile
« Reply #37592 on: May 14, 2018, 09:46:38 AM »
LCC taking over from Donnelly's

Bendyerback

• View Profile
« Reply #37593 on: May 14, 2018, 09:52:10 AM »

Don't think so, cant remember what happened there but I don't think donnellys were too happy with however it was dealt. LCC power or fuels apparently new sponsor?

LCC are a good company to have on board. Mickey Loughran is a decent man.

ziggysego

• View Profile
    • My Way Access
« Reply #37594 on: May 14, 2018, 10:19:46 AM »
I wasn't at the game myself yesterday, but by all accounts it was a horrific affair.

He was taken by Air Ambulance NI to a hospital for a scan. I'm told that got the all-clear. No word on his eye yet.
Testing Accessibility

redzone

• View Profile
« Reply #37595 on: May 14, 2018, 10:31:24 AM »
Who's the loughmacrory player on n question

Dire Ear

• View Profile
« Reply #37596 on: May 14, 2018, 10:49:47 AM »
Who's the loughmacrory player on n question
Not necessary,  the ref saw the incident and issued the red.

Dire Ear

• View Profile
« Reply #37597 on: May 14, 2018, 10:50:28 AM »
ACL Division 1
Clonoe 1-8 Killyclogher 0-12
Dromore 0-13 Aghyaran 0-9
Moy 1-11 Ardboe 0-20
Edendork 2-7 Coalisland 1-12
Donaghmore 1-12 Carrickmore 0-6
Galbally 2-17 Derrylaughan 1-11
Errigal Ciaran 0-14 Omagh 0-8

Onthe40

• View Profile
« Reply #37598 on: May 14, 2018, 10:53:29 AM »
some interesting results yest..
1st defeat for Omagh...big win for the Fianna..Edendork bubble seems to have burst..

Big big wins for Cookstown and Strabane..
Kildress-Derrytresk looked a tight one..the hill looked doomed now.

Kileeshil resurgence continuing...

outside of the left

• View Profile
« Reply #37599 on: May 14, 2018, 10:57:13 AM »
Was a feisty game to say the least in greencastle yesterday. Carson had the ball at the time of the incident and was a dirty hit but he got a red card and that should be the end of it. cant see how it warrants more than a 1 game suspension just because the injury sustained was more serious. why treat it differently than any other strike?

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #37600 on: May 14, 2018, 10:57:36 AM »
Anyone can beat anyone in Tyrone Division One. What a great start to the league, I think really every team is looking forward to the Championship draw now with no fear of anyone.

longballin

• View Profile
« Reply #37601 on: May 14, 2018, 11:04:17 AM »
Was a feisty game to say the least in greencastle yesterday. Carson had the ball at the time of the incident and was a dirty hit but he got a red card and that should be the end of it. cant see how it warrants more than a 1 game suspension just because the injury sustained was more serious. why treat it differently than any other strike?

If it was my son it would be heading to a different court.

outside of the left

• View Profile
« Reply #37602 on: May 14, 2018, 11:16:27 AM »

If it was my son it would be heading to a different court.

The courts in tyrone would be kept very busy if every father was the same

HealyHellRaiser

• View Profile
« Reply #37603 on: May 14, 2018, 11:20:16 AM »

Outside of the left you cant actually think this small curly haired p***k didn't mean what he did? in a court of law it would be GBH simple as that, remember one punch incident can be life threatening as we know in Omagh in the past 5 years. no place for it anywhere let alone a football match.

Lough were winning by 5 when it happened the lad must be a complete tr**p to do such a thing.

The player that struck has a long running history of this type of thuggery. Only way to stop him from doing it is to remove him from playing!!

So if Mark Carson receives a career ending injury, What you are saying is a 1 match ban is enough?? Punishment doesn't fit the crime imo!!![/b]

outside of the left

• View Profile
« Reply #37604 on: May 14, 2018, 11:36:15 AM »

Outside of the left you cant actually think this small curly haired p***k didn't mean what he did? in a court of law it would be GBH simple as that, remember one punch incident can be life threatening as we know in Omagh in the past 5 years. no place for it anywhere let alone a football match.

Lough were winning by 5 when it happened the lad must be a complete tr**p to do such a thing.

The player that struck has a long running history of this type of thuggery. Only way to stop him from doing it is to remove him from playing!!

So if Mark Carson receives a career ending injury, What you are saying is a 1 match ban is enough?? Punishment doesn't fit the crime imo!!![/b]

the injury cant affect the suspension, the exact same incident could happen again next week and the player on the receiving end could jump back up and there wouldnt be a word about it. Worst thing is it wasnt even the dirtiest hit in the game