Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiempo

Quote from: skeog on September 29, 2018, 06:25:39 PM
Some effort from Ardboe showed real hunger throughout the game.Trillicks marquee men were missing for most of the game.

Matty Donnelly out of 10? I'm guessing 6?

twenty one yard free

Great result for Ardboe, they're a team on the up

Ardboe's county men delivered yesterday and Kyles passing and vision surely merits him a return to the county setup where he wouldn't look out of place

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 30, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

Ardboe's county men delivered yesterday and Kyles passing and vision surely merits him a return to the county setup where he wouldn't look out of place

I get what you're saying, Kyle has all the skill and ability to play for Tyrone. That's never really let him down, it's his workrate and attitude that are questionable. No doubt he's good enough I just don't think he puts enough into a game.
Living the dream!!!

omagh_gael

I know words are easy to say but in his interview before the AI final he held his hands up and admitted he didn't work hard enough. You'd imagine that'd change if he got a second chance. Hopefully we see him back in the Tyrone set up.

omagh_gael

Good win for Killyclogher, Matty Murnaghan was immense!

Some steal by the Tatts, following on twitter and they looked well out of it early in second half. Tatts for senior? The intermediate championship is wide open. Someone going to face a huge task next year in senior!!

redhandefender

Well I had never heard of matty murnaghan! What a performance from that young man! A joy to watch, ghosting experienced defenders left right and centre!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: twenty one yard free on September 30, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

I didn't think coney stood out in yesterday's game at all and certainly not enough for talk of a county recall.
Let it go lads.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Carmen Stateside

Great win for Coalisland. Sounded like a good game

SuperHo

See Mickey Harte in the Lough. Don't even think about thinking about looking at young murnaghan!😳

skeog

League form not holding up this year.Top 6 all gone.

Over the Bar

Ref won it for Coalisland for sure. 

Localexpert

Got a friend of mine a kileshal man to go put down a bet with a well known local ballygawley man tiffy during the week.  Will take great pleasure in lifting the winnings after he gave us 7/2  :D

Localexpert

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 30, 2018, 06:34:43 PM
Ref won it for Coalisland for sure.

You didn't go to the game then I take it?

LeoMc

Coalisland were good value for their win.
Would Edendork v Coalisland be considered a derby?

Jim Bob

Quote from: LeoMc on September 30, 2018, 06:46:14 PM
Coalisland were good value for their win.
Would Edendork v Coalisland be considered a derby?

Definitely. Now....where it it be held.........