Quote from: Avondhu star on March 16, 2017, 06:41:31 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 16, 2017, 02:00:26 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on March 16, 2017, 08:58:57 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 15, 2017, 09:13:30 PM
Quote from: Avondhu star on March 15, 2017, 04:55:34 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 15, 2017, 02:00:51 PM
Think Ruby has to get a winner soon so I'll back him here

That worked out well

Well a fiver lost there.. never looked like getting a win.
Ruby could turn around and have three today and the Gold Cup tomorrow.

6/4 already

Form is temporary. Class is permanent. An oul fellow here in our club is an absute Ruby loyalist. He did a 2 euro Ruby yankee today and is pulling over 1000 euro. 
Djakadam tomorrow might be the one.

I backed him twice today, singles though as I'm a fiver or at the very most a tenner! Watch a guy hand over £200 that came in at 6/4 ! Wife would kill me ffs
Im the same be it the horses, football or greyhounds.
A 2 euro patent or 1 euro lucky 15. Usually throw a few favourites and a middling outsider together. I often get two out of three for the patent or two or three out of four for the lucky 15 so I would have a reasonable return. I work too hard to be throwing heavy sums away. But I have seen some heavy punting this week from a few lads
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

bennydorano

Cashed out on a Yorkhill, Un De Sceaux, unowatimeanarry treble about 2 mins before the off. ;D  Well in front & won't be doing anything silly 2moro.

beer baron

Punchestown tomorrow  :D

Will Labaik the mad scone plant himself at the start again?

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: beer baron on April 24, 2017, 07:21:49 PM

im counting on it  ;)

Donnellys Hollow

It would be great to find out who actually owns the horse these days. 'Interesting' back story to the ownership of that animal to say the least.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Eamonnca1

I'm just chiming in on this thread to alert everyone to the fact that I have no interest in horse racing.

That is all.

All right there, Laoislad?

gallsman

Tellthemnuttin, 15.40 at Punchestown, e/w. I'm not a gambler but lad has tipped him 3/4 times now and has come in every time.

Esmarelda

Quote from: gallsman on April 26, 2017, 10:42:48 AM
Tellthemnuttin, 15.40 at Punchestown, e/w. I'm not a gambler but lad has tipped him 3/4 times now and has come in every time.
Is he tipping him this time?

gallsman

Sorry, thought that was clear. Tipping e/w with a good lump on it. He won pretty comfortably last time out over a longer distance in Wexford.

Esmarelda

Quote from: gallsman on April 26, 2017, 11:41:15 AM
Sorry, thought that was clear. Tipping e/w with a good lump on it. He won pretty comfortably last time out over a longer distance in Wexford.
It sort of was. I was just making sure you weren't tipping it blindly because your friend had previously tipped him.

gallsman

Fair enough. To be clear, it's his tip, not mine. He has a connection to the owners somewhere and it's come good a few times.

When i backed it in the last race in Wexford it was my first bet in about ten years. Know nothing about form or the like, just that he seems like a decent one that has come through before when tipped. Have gone for 10 e/w, paying to 4 places at 8/1. Decent earner.

beer baron

Keep an eye on the reserves in that race. Talk Friday nightlights will get in.
As for Labaik he's entertaining if nothing else, was there a bit of gamesmanship from Ruby causing them to turn again?
His ownership rumours are mental alright DH, like something from Love/Hate :D

gallsman

A mate backed fridaynightlights on the basis of liking the TV show at 25-1 or something a few weeks ago and it came in!

Esmarelda

Quote from: gallsman on April 26, 2017, 12:10:59 PM
Fair enough. To be clear, it's his tip, not mine. He has a connection to the owners somewhere and it's come good a few times.

When i backed it in the last race in Wexford it was my first bet in about ten years. Know nothing about form or the like, just that he seems like a decent one that has come through before when tipped. Have gone for 10 e/w, paying to 4 places at 8/1. Decent earner.
Paddy Power paying five places. I'll put a wee bit on him for the craic.

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Mikhail Prokhorov on April 24, 2017, 11:44:34 PM

im counting on it  ;)

easiest ton i'll make this year, lay at start, job done in 10 seconds  :)