Author Topic: Android Boxes  (Read 60511 times)

clarshack

• View Profile
Re: Android Boxes
« Reply #1005 on: July 19, 2017, 10:51:33 AM »
did anyone here watch last saturday night's football qualifiers via IPTV? got my subscription a couple of weeks ago and was OK up until that point with the odd freeze here and there but during the 2 games there was a lot of freezing and buffering. only took the sub out for a month so can change providers easily enough. just wondering did anyone else experience this?

The_geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: July 19, 2017, 11:11:00 AM »
yeah, same as yourself, only had it about a month and works really well, but during the games last week it kept stuttering and freezing

lurganblue

• View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: July 19, 2017, 11:20:10 AM »
I did a wee trial with showbox iptv there during the week.  I had it running through the smart iptv app on my LG TV.  I have to say it worked really well but then i was trying it during a period of time with little volume of traffic.  All HD channels seemed to play no problem with no buffering issues (i get lots of buffering on HD with sportsmania).  I am reluctant to fork out 70 bills though for a year when the whole thing could turn to turd once a big match is of for example.  Anyone else use it?

Also what other IPTV services are there and do any of them offer shorter term agreements?

Dougal Maguire

• View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: July 19, 2017, 12:25:09 PM »
Is there much difference between the Mag 250 and Mag 254/256 boxes
Careful now

Boycey

• View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: July 19, 2017, 12:26:43 PM »
did anyone here watch last saturday night's football qualifiers via IPTV? got my subscription a couple of weeks ago and was OK up until that point with the odd freeze here and there but during the 2 games there was a lot of freezing and buffering. only took the sub out for a month so can change providers easily enough. just wondering did anyone else experience this?

I have one provider on a box at home and a different one at work, the one at home froze as you describe during those matches but the one at work (a cheaper sub) never missed a beat apparently. It's been pretty damn good other than that in fairness.

I've read that all the streams are coming from the same 2 or 3 guys anyway no matter who your provider is..

Taylor

• View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: July 19, 2017, 01:05:18 PM »

First game was fine - second game was terrible. Freezing all the time.
Couldnt imagine there was much difference in traffic between both games so dont know what the reason is.

Overall well worth the 70 quid which is what Sky were getting and more each month

bogball88

• View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: July 19, 2017, 01:13:42 PM »
With IPTV what is the minimum download speed that you would require for the box to work sufficiently?

nrico2006

• View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: July 19, 2017, 01:34:19 PM »
The gaelic on saturday night and ITV Box Office for the Eubank fight were bad. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

The_geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: July 21, 2017, 01:01:17 PM »
the IPTV service I was using (Bulky IPTV) has been shut down (good job I only took out a 3 month subscription), can anyone pm me a link to another service

Gaffer

• View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: July 21, 2017, 03:18:16 PM »
https://hdsubs.com

I have this. Great job.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

The_geezer

• View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: July 21, 2017, 03:48:25 PM »
cheers, a bit more expensive than the other one but I will give it a whirl!

heffo

• View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: July 22, 2017, 10:27:00 PM »
Am on a free IPTV trial on my Smart TV - is there an easy way to upload channel groupings?

I've got thousands of the shagging things - back in the Dreambox days you could upload 'Bouquets' to group the channels x category

Cheers..