Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

MoChara

Quote from: DennistheMenace on July 11, 2017, 09:48:49 AM
Right so how does one go about getting IPTV in?

I have an android box with Kodi installed although it Exodus and the likes don't seem to be working well at the minute.

You don't need Kodi for IPTV but it can be used with some. Most IPTVs I think run as an Android App, if you want I can PM you who I get my IPTV from.

theticklemister

my Kodi is back working this week. Got all tv stations going too which is great

johnneycool

Quote from: MoChara on July 14, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

I have an android box with Kodi installed although it Exodus and the likes don't seem to be working well at the minute.

You don't need Kodi for IPTV but it can be used with some. Most IPTVs I think run as an Android App, if you want I can PM you who I get my IPTV from.

PM me while you're at it please.

Boycey

Guys if you get a decent provider you can put IPTV on pretty much any device you like so don't settle for someone who only gives you one option..

lfdown2

Quote from: johnneycool on July 14, 2017, 03:50:37 PM

PM me while you're at it please.

Me too, please & thanks,

Square Ball

Ditto. Is it easy to install and use?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Dougal Maguire

PM me too please.
Careful now

clarshack

did anyone here watch last saturday night's football qualifiers via IPTV? got my subscription a couple of weeks ago and was OK up until that point with the odd freeze here and there but during the 2 games there was a lot of freezing and buffering. only took the sub out for a month so can change providers easily enough. just wondering did anyone else experience this?

The_geezer

yeah, same as yourself, only had it about a month and works really well, but during the games last week it kept stuttering and freezing

lurganblue

I did a wee trial with showbox iptv there during the week.  I had it running through the smart iptv app on my LG TV.  I have to say it worked really well but then i was trying it during a period of time with little volume of traffic.  All HD channels seemed to play no problem with no buffering issues (i get lots of buffering on HD with sportsmania).  I am reluctant to fork out 70 bills though for a year when the whole thing could turn to turd once a big match is of for example.  Anyone else use it?

Also what other IPTV services are there and do any of them offer shorter term agreements?

Dougal Maguire

Is there much difference between the Mag 250 and Mag 254/256 boxes
Careful now

Boycey

Quote from: clarshack on July 19, 2017, 10:51:33 AM
did anyone here watch last saturday night's football qualifiers via IPTV? got my subscription a couple of weeks ago and was OK up until that point with the odd freeze here and there but during the 2 games there was a lot of freezing and buffering. only took the sub out for a month so can change providers easily enough. just wondering did anyone else experience this?

I have one provider on a box at home and a different one at work, the one at home froze as you describe during those matches but the one at work (a cheaper sub) never missed a beat apparently. It's been pretty damn good other than that in fairness.

I've read that all the streams are coming from the same 2 or 3 guys anyway no matter who your provider is..

Taylor

Quote from: clarshack on July 19, 2017, 10:51:33 AM

First game was fine - second game was terrible. Freezing all the time.
Couldnt imagine there was much difference in traffic between both games so dont know what the reason is.

Overall well worth the 70 quid which is what Sky were getting and more each month