Movie recommendations

Started by corn02, October 23, 2007, 10:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

watch death racer last night, its a bit far fectched but ok.

btw the guy from lovejoy is a main player in it
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

bennydorano

Went to see Burn after reading last night, good but slightly disappointed.  Brad Pitt is excellent as is Clooney.

nrico2006

Watched Eagle Eye last night, good enough.  Took a while for anything near a plot to be explained.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

nrico2006

QuoteWas in the tesco film club but with 3 nippers in the house I never had time to watch the movies quick enough and turn them around to make it worthwhile. Xtravision is only a quid for a new release rental at the min but even at that I struggled to rent 1 today!

Minder I hope your new husband was impressed with the wedding night!

Leave the wife alone then!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

magickingdom

Quote from: bennydorano on October 19, 2008, 12:12:37 PM
Went to see Burn after reading last night, good but slightly disappointed.  Brad Pitt is excellent as is Clooney.

exactly, slow enough but still some good parts, brad pitt is excellent

ardmhachaabu08

Saw 5 is out 24th October (next friday) cant wait :) first 4 were awesome and apparantly this is the last in the series
Seo libh canaídh Amhrán na bhFiann

pintsofguinness

Independence day on c4 now - I love this film - this is going to happen some day!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

liihb

watched 2 movies last night, both of them were class - the Illusionist with Edward Norton, and Eastern promises with Viggo Mortenson - well worth a look
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

Brick Tamlin

agree totally.. Viggo was fantastic in Easten Promises & a History of Violence.

3:10 to Yuma with Christian Bale & Russel Crowe another great show on there at the weekend.

milltown row

tg4 continues withamin its westerns, good the bad and the mcmenamin

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

5 Sams

Tonight myself and the wife have just watched Fargo for the umpteenth time...masterpiece
The Aristocrat Years

gerry

Quote from: milltown row on October 24, 2008, 09:43:32 PM
tg4 continues withamin its westerns, good the bad and the mcmenamin

that' s on call far
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

milltown row

your right, the good the bad and the McCullagh

ziggysego

Just after watching Galaxy Quest for the upteem time tonight. Very enjoyable film.
Testing Accessibility