All Ireland Hurling Final Kilkenny v Tipp - 4 in a row for Kilkenny ?

Started by orangeman, August 30, 2009, 10:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: orangeman on September 04, 2009, 11:06:46 PM
PJ Ryan
Michael Kavanagh, JJ Delaney, Jackie Tyrell
Tommy Walsh, Brian Hogan, John Tennyson,
Michael Rice, Derek Lyng,
Richie Hogan, Henry Shefflin, Eoin Larkin
Eddie Brennan, Richie Power, Aidan Fogarty

just shows you the strength of kilkenny last years captain cha fitzpatrick dropped to the bench along with martin Comerford plus they have Noel Hickey as back up. The more i think about it the more i think minder is right with his bet of the week WITH kILKENNY AT  10/11 (-3)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

orangeman

KK have had too much over everybody else as past few years. The team they have announced last night looks in the same mould as previous teams. However if someone is not performing, the subs that they have to bring in are serious.

By 5pm tomorrow evening we'll have found out if KK have slipped a bit. Dublin ran them close but I can't help thinking that KK took the eye off the game for spells and underestimated Dublin.

Tipp aren't as good as their semi final showig against an inept Limerick.

I just can't see KK bate tomorrow. 4 in a row titles for KK by at least 5 points.

imtommygunn

Gees - Comerford and Fitzpatrick dropped. That's surprising.

Looking forward to seeing what Richie Hogan is made of. He looks a serious hurler and despite KK's obvious talent I think he should have been on long ago.

TJ Reid and Comerford to come in the forwards. That's some serious hurlers to bring on.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 05, 2009, 01:07:49 PM
Gees - Comerford and Fitzpatrick dropped. That's surprising.

Looking forward to seeing what Richie Hogan is made of. He looks a serious hurler and despite KK's obvious talent I think he should have been on long ago.

TJ Reid and Comerford to come in the forwards. That's some serious hurlers to bring on.

only in Kilkenny could you have someone that scored 1-10 (and get mom) in a national league final and then not get on the starting 15 championship team till the final
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Farrandeelin

Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

Quarter final of 7s

14.30 Burgess v Nenagh

15.00 Moycarky v Cloyne

15.30 Ratheny v Kilruane McDonaghs

16.00 Cratloe v Ballinhassig

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on September 05, 2009, 04:38:47 PM
Nenagh and Moycarky through to semis
Minder just texted me from Stillorgan to say he found Milltown Row face down surrounded by empty wine bottles. Maybe you can intervene.

ONeill

Nenagh v Moycarky
Kilruane v Ballinhassig

Tipp, Tipp, Tipp and Cork.

Milltown an embarrassment. People just pointing at him.

ONeill

Rossa and Galls did well. Rossa's only defeat was to Nenagh, 4-12 to 2-5.
Galls bate Dungannon 6-6 to 6-2 but lost to Kileedy.

ONeill

Final                                                                                                      

Moycarkey Borris (Tipperary)    v Kilruane McDonaghs (Tipperary)

Farrandeelin

Babs Keating reckons that HIS Tipp team would beat this Tipp team by 25 points! :D You gotta laugh at babs at times.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

slow corner back

Going by the weather forecast it could be pretty wet tomorrow, I think that will play to KKs advantage as they are the physically stronger team, just about. It will reduce the point scoring but may lead to more goals due to defenders slipping. Final score KK 3-15 Tipp 3-12 with Eddie Brennan getting two goals and man of the match and Noel Hickey being brought on shortly after half time to shore up the full back line.

slow corner back

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 05, 2009, 07:18:32 PM
Babs Keating reckons that HIS Tipp team would beat this Tipp team by 25 points! :D You gotta laugh at babs at times.

Is that the team he played on in the sixties/seventies or the one he managed in the 80s/90s? A bit harsh whichever one it is!!!